New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Hi Mags,

Sorry had to write this, just read your diary, what a true inspiration you are! I've got my first meeting tomorrow and after reading your diary I'm soooo motivated. You've come such a long way in all area's of your life not just weight loss and you've helped so many people.

I was a little aprehensive about LL but after reading your diary its really inspired me. Thankyou!!! :D

I hope your feeling better

Jules xx

Mags! Just been reading through your diary sorry you've not been well hope your on the mend x

Sent from my iPhone using minimins

Ta love! I'm ok now!
Day 3 for me so should be in ketosis soon!
I'm having a pretty stressful time at work after being officially promoted to a store manager but still waiting to find out where they're going to put me! It's beyond frustrating because without knowing I can't plan my life etc.
Sigh

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

gracielou09 said:
Hi Mags,

Sorry had to write this, just read your diary, what a true inspiration you are! I've got my first meeting tomorrow and after reading your diary I'm soooo motivated. You've come such a long way in all area's of your life not just weight loss and you've helped so many people.

I was a little aprehensive about LL but after reading your diary its really inspired me. Thankyou!!! :D

I hope your feeling better

Jules xx

Wow!!!
Thank you so much! That means a lot!
I've had my ups and downs during my journey and my diary represents that fully. I have promised myself I won't hide anything and just be me so to hear that I've inspired someone is amazing.
Good luck with your journey and I'm here if you need me :)

Congratulations on the promotion Mags. Sounds as though you deserve it - you work very hard. I'm glad your employers recognise it.
You should be into ketosis by now, back in the swing I hope.
Glad you are feeling better xx

well done mags xx

Sorry Mags you havent been feeling very well :( but great on you on carrying on huni. I had the same LL problem when i had my gallbladder surgery, noone from LL would give any advice and i had to "go on medical advice". My Gp wouldnt sign the LL form so fat chance of him agreeing.. so i just went on lite as i could barely eat anyway but im glad i did as i have healed quickly anyway and i feel better for it doing it this way.

Also congrats on your promotion huni! x

Well done on the promotion!! That's brilliant and well-deserved!!

Thats brilliant news Mags x

Well done hun :p xx

Thanks ladies!
I wish I knew where they are putting me though!
It's been dragging for far too long now!

On a good note. Ketosis just kicked in so it's all downhill from now on :)
Good times!
:D

you go girl!! Delighted that you are feeling close to your normal self, and now that the fat is disolving there will be no stopping you!

we all know that the three gain is your glycogen replacing, so it will probably be gone by now!! Onwards and downwards. Where are the options that they can put you??

Thank you so much ladies :)
I haven't posted in a while but I have been reading everyone's diaries and I'm so happy everyone is doing well.
I've had a busy week mainly work wise but I'm pleased to say I have stayed 100% and feel great for it.
Weigh in tomorrow and I'm hoping to have gone down to below 180lbs. It would be a massive stepping stone for me as I seem to have been stuck in 180's for ages now.
Also I have never been below 180 in my adult life so even seeing 179 on the scales would make me a happy bunny!!
Fingers crossed! :)

Hey Mags, missed you not being around.

Good luck for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing how you get on, fingers crossed its less than 179! Fab news you have been 100% lets hop the scales reward you well. xx

good luck mags x

Oooh, good luck hunny pie!! :D

xx

Good luck tomorrow Magda xxx:)

good luck huny, hope youv done it!!! im just back my hols so got a lot on here to catch up on!! lol xx

Hi, dont be disapointed you have done so well and its a step closer to your goal. xx

Back