New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

SB is wise - such good advice

Good luck with the new job - you will excell. We are all here for you
xx

Have a lovely day Mags, as Lady T said "you are obviously the best woman for the job!" I'm sure you'll come home after your first day and think.... "what was I worrying for...?"

Looking forward to reading how you got on!

Good luck in your new job mags. Knock em dead. I'm sure u will. Luv J xxx

Have a good day and enjoy it,so well deserved hun!
Sexy xx

Hope your first day went realy, really well! Hxx

So, how was it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladies you are so sweet!
Thank you :)
It went.... ok.
I'm not sure. It's still early days but I'm not convinced it's the right store for me. It's very very quiet. I'm used to big stores with a big turnover so this is a bit of a culture shock for me.
We'll see..

Thanks for your support ladies.
Oh. WI tonight. 3lbs up :(
Such is life...
Not in a good mood today and the fact I haven't heard from OH for 2 days doesn't help.
Not even a good luck text.

:'(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Now now Mags stay positive OH will call I am sure and the store just needs Mags touch lol as for the weight it so last week, onwards and downwards xxx

He called.
Says he lost his sim.
Hmmmmmmmm.......

aww mags ..turn that frown upside down ;) hugs to you hun xxx

Aw mags never-mind. New week this week. Start afresh. You've had a lot on with preparing for a new job. Fair play to you. Don't be too hard on yourself. Stay strong. Sending hugs xoxo:-D

Chin up kiddo - Life has some serious explaining to do for all of us. ;)
Agree with Lady T - the shop needs the Mags touch! Enjoy the moments though, and Carpe Diem!
The wi? You still working out? Perhaps this is muscle gain? you still look fantastic! it is not about numbers...remember that.

xx

Yay he called..... dont question him too much, these things happen. Keep smiling beautiful xx

Hey Mags!!! hope ur well! just thought id pop in and say hi xx

Hi back :)

I haven't been on here for a while. Lots going on at the moment.

Diet wise I'm still doing ok-ish. Been 100% since Tuesday but it's getting increasingly harder now. I'm obviously not making it easier for myself by lapsing all the time.
Hey ho. Such is life.
I'm committed to staying 100% until my holiday which is in a week and a half. I can do it right?!

Work wise things are settling in. Had one to one's with all my team members. Nice girls apart from one. She needs to go.
So having to terminate her contract on my first week is not going to be fun.

OH seems to be behaving himself. He turned up to work yesterday with a big bunch of pink roses to congratulate me on my new role. Aaaaaawwwwww.
We spent the evening together after he had to rush off to work :(
Seeing him at the weekend.

Promise will read your diaries soon!
Hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying the lovely weather :)

Kiss xxxx

Aw you sound happier!!

I have every confidence in you getting to the holiday period.

Your OH redeemed himself lol knew he would, as for the girl at work, no it's not nice but you have a job to do xx

I'm available to take her place Mags :p!!! lol xxx

Have a lovely weekend... jealous.com regarding the flowers!:flirt2:

Back