New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Hiya Mags

Just wanted to say good luck with getting back on it and I wil catch up on your diary from the beginning as soon as I have time.Can't wait!

x x

Best of luck for getting back on the wagon. I understand what you mean about perhaps not finding out your weight but I always find that it's a bit of a shock sometimes finding out that I've put on weight BUT it's only ever when I know how much that I am able to address it, otherwise I just stay in a state of denial. Obviously you should do what you feel happiest with but your first week's weigh in after being back on the packs for a week will be so much more satisfactory if you know how much you've lost. Whatever you decide best of luck and you're so nearly at goal and have done wonderfully xxx

Welcome back my lovely!

You have been very much missed here.
So you were off for a month (the plan) - no biggie. At least you had some fun, and chillaxed. The important thing is you are back with us.

Can't change the last month - so no need to worry about it - right?

Take care my dear
xxx

Agree with Weebs here. Nowt you can do about the past. Regain your focus on the here and now so you can have a choice about your future.

Shame about family not noticing the dramatic weight loss, can only mean you were so totally stunning and well dressed before that they didn't notice you were overweight lol

Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Ok.. so i've done the unthinkable and i've uploaded my 'before' pic. It's in my albums together with some of the most recent 'getting there' pics.
Please be gentle lol

Day 2 and i'm struggling! :(
I had to pop in to the shops this morning to get some bits and I had to run from there to stop myself from buying food.
I find it hard to get into the swing of things at the moment, partly because I'm left with only strawberry shakes until Monday evening and I miss my porridge and vanilla. I feel even more deprived than before! :(
But... enough of feeling sorry for myself.. I shall try and keep myself busy today and by tomorrow I will be absolutely fine!
Have a great day everyone xx

Food shops are the work of the devil lol I try very hard to stay out and when I do go in buy myself lots of glossy mags to compensate lol at least I now treat myself with non food related items.

You so can go this, look how far you have come, get these first few days out the way and you will be sailing through it no problem for sure.

Strawberry are my least favourite I normally space them out but goodness knows what I have done this week got chuffin loads left until Tuesday lol doh xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 and i'm struggling! :(
I had to pop in to the shops this morning to get some bits and I had to run from there to stop myself from buying food.
I find it hard to get into the swing of things at the moment, partly because I'm left with only strawberry shakes until Monday evening and I miss my porridge and vanilla. I feel even more deprived than before! :(
But... enough of feeling sorry for myself.. I shall try and keep myself busy today and by tomorrow I will be absolutely fine!
Have a great day everyone xx

Keep going you have proved that you can do this you are such an inspiration.

Ive managed asda this morning and done food shopping. Wasnt too bad its the cooking and serving thats gonna be hard, will just sniff and sniff lol x

Just think not long until you can swap in the strawberry shakes for a porridge :p. Hope yesterday and today went okay for you mags, you're doing so well xx

Thank you honey.
Yes not long to go..
Day 3 today and I'm feeling much better.
I'm working today so that should keep me nice and busy.
After work I'll go and see my LLC.
I'm scared. I haven't weighed myself in a couple of weeks and I'm just dreading the outcome.
Oh well. I guess I'll have to deal with the consequences.
I'm determined to see this though. Whatever it takes.

Have a wonderful day my lovelies xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done you Mags for taking the control back.
Love your new avatar pic. xx

Magda, you're amazing. You've done it before and will do it again. I looked at your photos and good god you look like a different person!!!!
You look absolutely amazing!!!!!! You should be very very proud of yourself for coming this far. You can do it girl!!!!!!

Ask xxxx

Totally agree with the lovely ladies, you are an inspiration don't worry about your WI as you know you can get to where you need to be, we all will together.

You look gorgeous on your pic, I also peaked at your before and after pics unrecognisable, keep it up gorgeous and goodluck tonight xx

I completely agree, you look stunning on your photos! I genuinely couldn't believe your before photo - you look so self conscious but in your recent photos you are oozing with the stuff. Wit woo indeed x

Good luck with the weigh in. Remember it is only a number, and one that you can change quickly to one that you are happier with. You have done really well so far, knock the last bit on the head.

Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Okay..I am blind. Where is the photos? Looked and can't find anything. is there a secret button that I should be pressing??

I will take the word of others - unrecognizable! And in a sense..it is true cause my page is blank and I didn't even know it was you. :)

Good luck with the WI. As said, don't worry about numbers that isn't important. What IS important is that you are back and wanting to be in control again. You will whip any excess pounds off in no time flat - that is a fact ...jack.

xx

Mags, as the ladies have said u are a shadow of your former self and u really do ooze confidence and class in ur pics. (btw i am a natural red head and i am desperate to go very blonde... did you achieve this with a full head of foils?) hugs xxx

So I put on 10lbs!
:(
No massive surprise there yet I'm a bit sad and angry at myself.
Oh well it's done now. I'll lose it in no time. I'm still smiling also because those are 10lbs of love, affection and happiness I received from my mum along with the food ;)
Picked up my packs last night and I'm loving the new flavours. A nice change after months of shakes and porridge.
My Monday class has now closed as there wasn't enough interest so I have to move on to the Tuesday one. It's not ideal because of work but I'll try and work around it somehow.
I'm a bit taken back by the price though. £72 is a lot of money. I completely forgot it went up in price. I guess I better get on with it and lose the weight quickly then lol

I bought a gorgeous jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins yesterday. Size 12. Absolutely stunning. It fits but it will look even better if I lost a bit more weight. That'd motivate me to keep going for sure!
I'm going away mid June to visit my sister in Germany (my mum is going to be there too yay!) so I have a goal to focus on.
My sister loves me to bits but she's also very critical of me and will judge me for sure. I want to impress her and make her proud of me! :)
We're going to drive up to Czech Republic where she wants to have her eyes done (as in an eye lift) so I want to be there with her for support. While I'm there though I'd like to have my upper lip done and maybe some botox. Just a little. What do you think?
Other than that nothing to report. I'm a bit sore from the gym but I love it!
lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

10lbs isn't the end of the world chick and a fair amount of that is probably your glycogen stores so don't panic :) You'll shift it in no time. I think you're gorgeous and definitely don't need any injections in your face... but it's a matter of personal choice and if it will make you feel better then maybe it's worth considering. But I honestly don't think you need it. I think your hair is a similar colour to mine - I always love it on others but wish I could change mine (how daft is that!) x

Just looked at your pics ...Wow oh wow oh Wow. You look fantastic....big congrats, you've done so well. You should be real proud of yourself.

As for the 10lbs like others have said that will be off you in no time ....your nearly there hun.

If it was me, I'd have a tummy tuck and eye lift and saggy skin under the chin lift and a JLo bum lol. But seriously Its your choice, but to me you dont need it you are truly beautiful huni

Lovely to have you back :D
xxx

Back