New Beginning... Magiclove's Diary

Found the button and saw the photos. NO WAY!! That wasn't you...was it? What a transformation girl! You have changed so much!!!! You are one hot chick!
You put me to shame.
xxx

Hey mags, 10lb will drop off soon enough for sure and no comparison for the great time spent with the family x

As for the 'work' you want to get done, I say do whatever makes you happy as long as they are a reputable hospital, which I am sure you would have done anyway! I am having my boobs done if i lose them for sure!

Good luck getting back to abstinence and fitting on that stunning jumpsuit xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow love it you have amazing taste xx

Omg that's gorgeous! Very tempted to get one for me ;) Can you wear a bra with it (cNt tell with the back detail). Love it!!

Love the way you refer to the 10lb being a gift of joy and love, great that made me smile. 10lb in the scheme of things is a little. The trick was coming back straight away and not letting it become 20 or 30. Lesson for the future for me, nip problems in the bud rather than watch them flourish.

Stunning jumpsuit, at 5ft 2 I would look like an oompa lumpa in it. Looking forward to seeing a pic of you in it.

Keep trucking. Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Heyyyy Magda! I started your diary last night and have just finished it now (at work ooooops!) What a ride! You've definitely been through a lot of ups and downs! Just need to cross the finish line now and enjoy your new slim self...well done - you are an inspiration woooohoooooo

Thank you darling! I'm glad you enjoyed my chaotic life story lol
Hope you're ok :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Mags you'll have that weight off in no time at all. Hope you enjoy the new packs must be a nice change from the strawberry packs lol!

Like lady said re: the work u want done... Do whatever makes you happy.

Ooo excited for ur next weigh in now? Not to far to go lovely xx

Love the jump suit - very chic.

You will melt those extra pounds in no time flat - you are our unstoppable Magda. Nothing gets in your way and if it does...LOOK OUT!

Cheering you on my lovely

xx

Yep, I like the jumpsuit too xx :p

OMG I just spent a fortune on online shopping!
I must stop. Step awaaaaay from the credit card! lol
I finally managed to track down a leather biker jacket I've been wanting to get for ages.
It's stunning. Reduced from £300 to £140.
From All Saints.
I bought size 12 so I'm praying it'll fit. If not I'll have another reason to lose weight lol
Shoes from Office followed and a gorgeous cocktail dress sex and the city style.
I really feel guilty now but hey ho. I'll get over it ;)
Day off today so had a chilled out day. I did my circuit class this evening which I loved but I must say I struggled at the end running out of energy.
I don't really want to cut down my exercise. I love it too much and I love the results so I might have to reconsider my options and up the calorie intake somehow.
I'm in a weird place at the moment diet wise. One part of me really wants to carry on with LL, the other can't wait to get cracking with the next stage of my journey.
I know the scales might disagree but maybe I'm ready for RTM?

You have expensive taste lady, why doesnt that surprise me about you, in the nicest way of course! All Saints has some lovely items, I remember a few years back a good friend of mine, very slim and stunning would wear things from there, I would look on longingly hoping one day I could fit into them.

Do you think that as you are just back on the plan you are having crooked thoughts about calorie increase. Just wanted to throw that out there and hope it hasnt offended you. If you can stick to plan for a few weeks you will lose the bulk of whats left for you to lose and then maybe go onto RTM, just a suggestion, not sure it helps.

Exercise always leaves a buzz which is really good, if you enjoy it stick with it chick. I think I am an exercisephobe if there is any such thing lol xx

As always you're right my love!
I'm just thinking aloud really. I'm committed to staying on the plan for a while but maybe adding a few lite meals here and there esp before exercise could give me more energy. I need to talk to my LLC about it.
I'm quite worried for her actually. I've just found out she's been in a hospital for 10 days with pneumonia. She hasn't been feeling well for a while now :(

And no honey I'm usually a new look or Dorothy perkins girl and I love my bargain. This jacket is probably the most expensive piece of clothing I will own. It's truly timeless and I will wear it for years to come.
I actually think all saints is ridiculously overpriced often for no reason. This one was def a one off for me ;)

Mags I've been mucking about for the last few weeks too.

I too need more energy for exercise, but want to drop the pounds off as well!

I tried adding some carbs in, but I just got hungry and wanted more, more, more!!

I have to follow Lite not total - but it is my choice to do 2 packs and 2 lite meals. It gives me more energy, more fresh nutrients, more fibre and prevents me becoming bored so less likely to lapse.

I can eat out on Lite, and although my losses are slower than when I was doing total properly, I still have losses.

So I'm edging closer to my goal, even though I keep dropping it - ahem -I'm lighter and leaner now than when I finished RTM last year.

You could talk to your LLC about Lite and how you can make it work for you. xx

Oops that post crossed with your last two!! x

Back