New Beginnings

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Majik, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Majik

Majik New Member

I hate new years resolutions and have never had one. But this year I have decided that I will part take in resolving my weight. I feel very unhappy about myself hence the reason why I have decided to take control of it. I recently got married and cooking for my husband has interfered with my diet in such a negative way. I would never have carbs and his favorite food is rice. Ughh. I'm am in the us so I am confused about the stone conversion but I am currently approx 160 lbs. I would like to be 130. But I struggle with cravings and food. As long as I am on track I am fine. I also used lose it for the iPhone in the past. Are there any others who have tried it? I just need some motivation I guess. Anywho. Just here to say Hello!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    I am in the US also! A stone is about 14 pounds (I had to look it up, lol). :)

I'm a little bit of a newbie too and I would also like to lose thirty pounds. I am also getting married in just a few days. Over the college semester I gained about 14 pounds instead of losing weight like I had planned. I struggle with cravings and self control too, so we are in a similar boat!

There is a fabulous community here at minimins. Everyone is so supportive of each other and I get motivation every time I visit.

Good luck to you and see you around! :wavey:
  4. Majik

Majik New Member

Thank you!!! Wow. Congratulations on your engagement!! Great info that's good to know. Now I can calculate my weight in stones I guess. I am definitely trying to keep up with the forum because I really need to stay focused!! Good luck In your endeavors. Together we can do it!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.