New Biggest Loser USA

Kankles

Silver Member
There's a new BL USA starting tomorrow night (Tue) at 9pm on livingIt.

Can't wait!

Unfortunately it's only new to the channel it's season 8 which was on the season before last :(

Ive been watching the newest season, season 11, on the internet. Its so good though season 9 was the best so far. Wish the uk's BL was as good. Like how emotional they are as they dare to express what everyone is feeling . And bob and jillian are brilliant! If i ever won the lottery I would def go to the fitness resort in america. its not that expensive really.

Starlight said:
Unfortunately it's only new to the channel it's season 8 which was on the season before last :(

Aw no, I was dead excited to see it advertised. I love the USA & Aussie versions. I've been watching the shows for a few years now and I think it's amazing what they lose on there. X

Since 9 was the only one I've seen, I'll happily watch 8 re-runs.

I know from Wikipedia all the winners any way, but it is more about the journey than the arrival.

Besides, I watch so little TV it will be good to have something to V+

watching season 9 gave spoilers to season 8 since they mentioned the winner and some other twists, but I'm enjoying it anyway so far..
2 of them hospitalised before they even got to the ranch!!! :)

What station is season 9 on??ANd time too please :)

Season 9 was my first one too.. I have season 8 ep 1 on my Sky + box to watch later on & I can't wait. I don't understand why if they can do it, why can't I?? Maybe I need to join them for a few weeks & see how much I can lose. I'll bet my first weigh in won't be 30lbs.. Imagine if it was, I'd be over halfway there! :D

Only started Tuesday, will be repeated on Saturday if you want to watch it again. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I thought Tracy was dead! - what a wake up call that was.

The wrong person went home of course:(

Back