New blog for Cerluean

Cerulean

Silver Member
Hello everyone - just to let you know that I have almost transferred all my gubbins into the new blog - where hopefully you can actually comment this time!

I am now Vague Glorious at wordpress and the link is my signature has been updated to take you there. My Extrapounds blog is still there under Cerulean but I will mainly be using that for personal tracking now - I've made the transition so that I can start compiling material for the book which will be concentrating on the psychology of the return to food and getting to have a happy and positive self body image and the work that takes on the inside and on the outside - so there will be reviews of firming creams, make-up, clothes, workouts - food and recipes. I will write up more of the thinking behind the first 200 days and the journey through a VLCD as I think LL and Cambridge don't quite get how much detail someone following these diets needs away from group - I think we all want to know how tall someone was and what they lost when, exactly how long it took them, when they got to the next dress size - everything.

The new blog just needs some tweaking with illustrations and pictures and info from my life blog on Livejournal as some of the posts there may offer additional insight into the journey, but due to my readership on LJ being real life friends, I haven't always proffered all of the gory details - so it's a work in progress but I intend it to be a source of reference materials for people who have 3 stone - 10 stone to lose - a place where a journey can be tracked from beginning to end and that follows the happily ever after!

And I can't even spell my own name right! I do worry about my typing sometimes!

Really looking forward to reading your new blog Sarah, your extrapounds one was very insightful and I could see where you were coming from.

:eek:

Back