New Bloke with 65Kg to lose, 50 left to go!

Mungo Chubb

And then I'll still be "overweight" on the bmi scale!

Plugging away on the 5:2. Down to 141Kg from 155 at the start of January. Looking to be 90Kg sometime.

Not pushing it. Happy to let the weight roll off slowly through this WOE which works for me.

Have done WW, though piled the weight on again when stopped.

Plugging away on the 5:2. Down to 141Kg from 155 at the start of January. Looking to be 90Kg sometime.

Not pushing it. Happy to let the weight roll off slowly through this WOE which works for me.

You can do it :) I have a lot to lose about 12stone and I just joined SW on Wednesday. good luck xx

good look on your journey you have done well already

Things still heading downwards on the scales = 139.5Kg yesterday. Still loving the diet that isn't a diet and ramping up the exercise in the better weather - longer walks with the dog, hour long rides on the bike and some football with the kids.

well done mungo chubb your on the right road x

Checking in today - wearing my M&S Jeans..... 48" waist and a good fit, not squeezed in. After a decade of wearing Cotton Traders and FatMan clothes this is a real treat! Shopping for clothes in a "proper" shop.

Down to 138.9Kg. Weight loss has slowed a little, but have been exercising more, so maybe some muscle? Going back to 3:4 for a couple of weeks to see how that goes.

well done you have done great and yes i know what you mean to be able to go in a normal shop and buy clothes its like heaven
good luck on your next weigh in x x

if you want to join our challenge its our 50lb christmas one will put a thread here for you to have a look

ok love on to thread they will put you on hun

good luck xx

hi Mungo, your doing well mate keep at it ;)

Hi,

Ditto, I have done the WW diet and piled on all the weight I had lost on it, and now I am here like you, happy to let the weight roll off slowly. I have to ask what the 5:2 means and the WOE? I am dieting by counting calories and I am not going near the scales until I see that my clothes are getting bigger. I used to always preach that it doesn't matter if the scales show a gain when you know it's not earned, but as much as I knew that, I would still feel down when it happened to me. Feeling down normally led to comfort eating and more often than not a break down in the whole diet. So yep, doing it slow and steady this time around and hoping to really make it the lifestyle change that it needs to be.

Well done on your weight loss so far, I shall enjoy following your progress :)

Back