NEW BOOK!

Yes please :)

Is that not the consultant's book? My C has a BIG one of the current book with a ringbinder... mine, obviously doesn't have a binder....

Nice & fresh looking. I don't want a new book though as I have all my lovely stickers on it-then again I am running out of space for them!

How cool is that!! The orange gives it a whole new fresh, inviting look! Can't wait to get it and have a flick through, no more creased pages with the ring binder!

I suppose it's the only thing that could, given the rest of it looks absolutely identical to the last one. :rolleyes: :D

And Orange.... hmmm... I wonder why that would be... :rolleyes:

signed,
Green Day Addict :cool:

My c said she would replace peoples stickers which I was really pleased about too!

That's really good of her. The only problem is they don't have spares for Woman of the year & Miss Slinky & I'm very proud of those :)

I suppose it's the only thing that could, given the rest of it looks absolutely identical to the last one. :rolleyes: :D

And Orange.... hmmm... I wonder why that would be... :rolleyes:

signed,
Green Day Addict :cool:

Do you reckon they are going to push extra easy even more?

mrsthunderbolt said:
Do you reckon they are going to push extra easy even more?

Yeah, I think so - officially that is

Maybe I'm a bit of a cynic, but I have an idea that EE isn't as easy as it's portrayed... Yes, it's simple in principle, but how many times do we read that people think following EE doesn't work for them? I think eating 1/3rd superfree everytime you put something in your mouth is difficult to maintain - most manage with lunch and / or dinner, but so many snacks are mugshots, or a pasta n sauce, a free food sandwich, a quiche etc which in theory require your superfree, I also believe the advice is to only have superfree as snacks too - if this is so, weight loss will be slower, target takes longer, which results in a larger income - as I say, I can be a bit cynical.

Of course, this doesn't apply to every EE follower, it's just my thoughts - having said that, it doesn't stop me following EE in conjunction with the other plans either - of course, as named, it's easy, it just needs following properly

Sorry for the long winded post, just seen how much I've written lol

I think eating 1/3rd superfree everytime you put something in your mouth is difficult to maintain - most manage with lunch and / or dinner, but so many snacks are mugshots, or a pasta n sauce, a free food sandwich, a quiche etc which in theory require your superfree

I don't think it is difficult to make sure you have your third superfree. After all we are not talking about a huge amount here. And it is only at meal times not with snacks, although I certainly wouldn;t call any of the foods you have mentioned snack foods.

I also believe the advice is to only have superfree as snacks too - if this is so, weight loss will be slower, target takes longer, which results in a larger income - as I say, I can be a bit cynical.

I don't follow your logic here - why would having supersnacks mean your losses are slower? Extra Easy is essentially just healthy eating so there really is not reason why it should not work for everyone providing they are following the plan correctly.

That's really where I'm going, yes it is a simple plan, but there are many posts / diaries that show some of these products eaten in-between meals, whereas SW tell you to eat s/free between meals

As I say, just my thoughts and observations

If you don't like EE, don't do it! I so rarely eat meat or fish that I always do Green days and I can't say I've noticed that the EE plan takes priority in the group I attend.

New book looks great :) I personally prefer EE, but do do green days. I'm not such a big fan of red. But hey that's why SW is so great there's something to cater for everyones taste :)

Back