NEW BOOK!

I also think its a shame that extra easy is pushed so much to new members and hope that its not going to be even more so. I know a lot of people lose well on extra easy but there are those that I think would lose even more if they stuck to it 100 % or did red or green days so they could have more hex's.
I've heard lots of people say that they are doing ex easy as they don't really understand the green/red days and c's have said to try the ex easy first etc
So glad I learnt the old way and can do a mix of ex easy and green and even red if it suits me!
Lets hope there is more to the new book than ex easy!
I totally agree with you here. I used to to S W years ago when the only plans were red and green. When I started again in January ee was explained to me, and only ee although is you look in "the bible" they are explained in there. I tried ee for a week and struggled so much with it as I dont like veg much and really cant eat salad that I decided to stick to red and green. Lost 2.5 stone and got to target in July of this year. I think more could be discussed about red and green as ee doesnt suit all. And the magazine really centres on ee recipes as well.:rolleyes:

hollys nan said:
I totally agree with you here. I used to to S W years ago when the only plans were red and green. When I started again in January ee was explained to me, and only ee although is you look in "the bible" they are explained in there. I tried ee for a week and struggled so much with it as I dont like veg much and really cant eat salad that I decided to stick to red and green. Lost 2.5 stone and got to target in July of this year. I think more could be discussed about red and green as ee doesnt suit all. And the magazine really centres on ee recipes as well.:rolleyes:

It hacks me off! Some of us can't do EE. Veggies can't, for example. But also, some people don't lose weight as well on 1 plan but lose great on another. I reckon some people leave, thinking that SW doesn't work, but they would have done well on other plans. Plus, I think it's a bit patronising to assume people won't be able to understand three different plans. Us minimins girls manage alright!

Hi everyone - just thought i'd add my opinion to this thread which Im finding interesting :)

Having done SW many years ago (red and green days) I rejoined just as EE was being introduced. Ive largely (um wrong choice of word maybe lol) done EE. I have been doing this on and off for a while. I do indeed, find it Easy to follow but my losses whilst doing it haven't been as good as when there was just red/green.

After having a good think about this I've realised that personally, I am not as strict with myself on EE and not so great at portion control. I know SW is all about freedom of choice, which is fantastic, but I tend to take it to its extremes! I do loose weight with EE, dont get me wrong. But when I do red/green or a mixture of all 3 plans over the week those are the weeks I tend to loose more. I enjoy having my two HEXB's and for me it keeps me more focused. Im still not starving on those days either, on EE I eat more than I actually NEED - which again refers back to me not having great portion control.

I think all 3 plans are great as every person can choose the one/ones that suit them :). I also love the fact that you can change them from day to day. Sometimes for me its easier to do a red/green or original day just depending on circumstances or say if im eating out or at a friends - I love the flexibility.

Im looking forward to my new book - ive been back at SW 3 weeks and have lost 12 pounds but have lost my mojo since weigh in on Monday - too many christmas goodies tempting me (and quite weak willed as you may have gathered :()

Happy Christmas to you all - and enjoy your food - whatever plan you follow :D

About the magazine - I live part of the year in Spain and my MIL posted it every month until I stopped her. Found too many EE recipes in it which are really no good to me as a veggie doing Green days.

Last edited:
Back