New Books / weights - positive and negatives

Its on syns online slimby :) I am gonna check with my C on thurs again about the A choice on Extra easy as I am not too sure after to speaking with people here.

Its on syns online slimby :) I am gonna check with my C on thurs again about the A choice on Extra easy as I am not too sure after to speaking with people here.

Thats where i looked :confused: lol x

Yes I have been converted to the oats so simple but now want to just buy the bog standard porridge oats for the extra few grams! Does anyone know though what oats could be microwaved like the oats so simple for just a few mins or do they all have to be cooked to death? Thanks for any replies. Btw I asked my c today if I could use the sachet of oats so simple (28g) and pour in a bit more to make up to 35g but she said not to (crying boo hoo). Love my porridge.
PawRidge oats are finer grained than 'normal' oats, but they're more expensive again

I want porridge now lol xxx

Where? :confused: on green day B - Highest amount listed for any cheese is 85g and i can only see light not extra light

if you go to my weight loss tools
then latest healthy extras
hit green, b and cheese
its about 2/3rds the way down the list between philly light and kerry low low slices

IrishTink said:
I have porridge every morning and got a great tip here. I mix it with a Muller Light, leave it in the fridge overnight and it's delicious for breakfast the next morning along with some fruit. I usually use a vanilla Muller but have tried it with a couple of the other flavours and they are just as nice. I took to using the Mullers so that I could use my milk allowance for a skinny latte every day.

I do this with oat bran flakes with apple and sultana from aldi.
Nice bit of crunch in the yogurt. Same as a crunch corner I suppose.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

if you go to my weight loss tools
then latest healthy extras
hit green, b and cheese
its about 2/3rds the way down the list between philly light and kerry low low slices

Found it!!! Interesting its only listed as a Green day HEX B (not on the HEX A)

but what i did see was they are now saying its 60g WM bread for a HEX B - which means if you thinly cut the crust off a normal size wm bread you can have 2 slices :D

Last edited:
Slimbysummer said:
Found it!!! Interesting its only listed as a Green day HEX B (not on the HEX A

I noticed this about Brie too, I know that isn't a change, it's just something I only noticed today after I bought brie for the first time! Boo!!

Back