New books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donzy84, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Donzy84

Donzy84 Back to basics

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Morning I've read a few posts about new SW book (mainly Philly light being a heA) I don't go to class but wondering whether it's worth going back for new book, I've the one with the strawberry on the front (they just rolled out the cards for logging in last time I went)
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the best place to get up to date hex and syn info is online, the SW website obviously the best place but this site good also as a lot of people will have access to SW website and will provide info.

as for group, I couldn't do without group, gives me motivation and focus on a weekly basis but if its just the books you're after I would say not particularly worth it except for the access to lifeline online

hope that makes sense x

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It might be worth going to class and getting the latest books, not sure how different they are though to be honest. The new mag is out this week so you would get that for £1.95 as well, as well as the opportunity to pick up some of the recipe books?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.