new boots!!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey all,

im soo excited right now coz ive ad these gorgeous pair of boots 4 months yet they didnt fit at all but i couldnt send em bk as i loved em!!! :( sad i no.

anyway ive been sortin my room out 2day, cleanin an de-clutterin (go me!!) :) an i ad this urge 2 try em on an THEY FIT!!!!! :bliss:

it was such a great feelin an has made me more determined 2 succeed!!! its the small things like this that make all the difference! :D

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yippee for u Bex!

Well done, its a great feeling, its also a great motivator to keep going, just imagine how great u will feel being your ideal weight at your cousins wedding and being able to wear whatever u want!!

i no i cant wait. this has really helped me as its been a rubbish wk so far, struggled at times. also coz i av so much 2 lose even tho i can tell the difference in my pants etc i still look big but this is proof that its workin!!! :)

Well done you and what a boost it gives you.

Just try not to look on the long term, but take it week by week, or even day by day. It will come. You just have to look at the amazing success stories on this site for the proof.

Good luck for the remainder of your plan.

Well done you. I find it is those simple things that give me a much needed boost. :) xxx

Well done babe!!!

Get a piccie up of these gorgeous boots! Skinny legs and all!! Xx

Whoooo nice one hun! x

What a great incentive for you :) You are doing really well hunny - keep on keeping on xxx

thanks guys. im feelin great. especially as this week has bin a struggle but ive got through it an my boots fittin has made it all worth it. :)

i even went on a 2hr walk wiv my dogs 2day, i was knackered wen i got back!!! lol. but its all gona help me.

really appreciate the support on here!!! :D

Back