New Cambridge 2023/2024 Losing to Maintaining Journey Together

Thank you 🙏🏻
I’m still on plan. No change on the scales the last couple of days but that’s ok. I have been walking the puppy every day too as it’s half term where as the hubby usually walks him. Good to get some walks in while I can.

Have had family here today and they all made pizza. I seem to be helping and cleaning up but absolutely not touching any food off my plan at the moment. I just want this weight gone.

Hello! I’m back too after 10 years although was a lurker back then. This time I feel I could do with a little more support - it’s so much harder with three young kids then it was when young free and single 😅

How much have you got to lose?

I’ve just completed one week and lost 3kg (around 6.6lbs). Hoping to get under 70kg in early Feb and then the last 10 by spring/summer.

How is everyone feeling/doing today?
Hello , sorry in late reply as i went off plan , today im sat here on this site thinking i have my products but i need to be 100% no messing around , this site is really good as gives you your own window to write and follow others , it has been dead for a long time i feel FB was where people went now other places , but i like it here . i joined here years ago think in 07 , but im now at my worst weight of 19 stone 3 ... so with Goals the only one i have is to stay on daily . Well done on your loss , which plan are you following ?
Hello to everyone and how are you getting on and which plans are you following ?

Hi. I’ve switched over to The New You which is similar to 1-1. I’m really, really loving it. The meals have less calories mostly. I’m buzzing!
It also has a FB group only open to members so it’s not a public group and unbelievably supportive. I order everything online.
I liked 1-1 and was very attached to it and I really liked my consultant but the cost was way too much for me and I love the freedom
Of online ordering when it suits me with new plan.

Hi. I’ve switched over to The New You which is similar to 1-1. I’m really, really loving it. The meals have less calories mostly. I’m buzzing!
It also has a FB group only open to members so it’s not a public group and unbelievably supportive. I order everything online.
I liked 1-1 and was very attached to it and I really liked my consultant but the cost was way too much for me and I love the freedom
Of online ordering when it suits me with new plan.
Well done on the 7lb loss. Great 1st week result.
I moved to this TFR plan too. Pretty impressed with most of the packs so far. I'm sticking mainly to the shakes, meals & soups though, The bars & crisp snacks tend to make me want more, The Indian Dahl & Spaghetti bolognaise are very nice!

Well done on the 7lb loss. Great 1st week result.
I moved to this TFR plan too. Pretty impressed with most of the packs so far. I'm sticking mainly to the shakes, meals & soups though, The bars & crisp snacks tend to make me want more, The Indian Dahl & Spaghetti bolognaise are very nice!
Ooh I have a Dahl to try as I love Indian. Good to hear it’s good. Spag was out of stock when I last ordered but I overdosed on it on 1-1. The bars and crisps are only 100 kcal which is amazing. I ordered very few of them. The wafers are way too more-ish and 200 kcal. I always find the snacks become a habbit. So much better without them. I also love all the different ways you can make the packs up. I’ve mostly got all the noodles and Mexican taco.
When did you start?

Ooh I have a Dahl to try as I love Indian. Good to hear it’s good. Spag was out of stock when I last ordered but I overdosed on it on 1-1. The bars and crisps are only 100 kcal which is amazing. I ordered very few of them. The wafers are way too more-ish and 200 kcal. I always find the snacks become a habbit. So much better without them. I also love all the different ways you can make the packs up. I’ve mostly got all the noodles and Mexican taco.
When did you start?
I started last thursday so just over a week ago. I've joined the fb group & there are some interesting ideas on there regarding what to do with the packs. I love the look of the jellies & gummies but I'll wait awhile before trying to make those. Have you tried any of the water flavourings?

Well I’ve used up the last of my 1-1 water flavourings to make the gummies. Really good! I’ll buy their flavourings next order. Definitely good to have the gummies to reach for now and again.
Might need to get some anyway to drink more water as I can’t get enough into me. But drinking my coffees black as that counts.
The fb group is great. I like that it’s not public altho I do know people on there who aren’t active as didn’t like it 🤣

Back at work this week. Black coffee to hand and a pack ready for lunch later. The scales are not showing much of a drop so far this week and I am upping my water. I am wired tho so must be in ketosis. I def feel better in my clothes. I think the extra snacks on this diet are holding me back a bit but it’s all good. Body probably adjusting and thank goodness I have this plan and not eating rings around myself anymore and looking for junk food endlessly. I can feed my girls without eating their meals etc. I have got this.
Stone a month. Come on ME!!!

I have the most overwhelming 2 weeks coming up. So busy with so many things - work/ school/ kids dance/ kids dance comps/ kids auditions/ trips /visitors/ meetings………. I must stay on track and use the busy weeks as the perfect time to use this convenient diet and hopefully I’ll be a stone down within the month.

Hi , new you yes i have tried that , and i think they have gone in with shake that weight too , i think exante have now gone , they used to be good prices . I have about 3 weeks of cambridge left , i did cambrodge last year and lost 21 in 5 weeks , my head was into then , im seeing my son toady and my grandaughter whos 11 days old and it looks like it wont be a start date till tomorrow now . I feel the new products on cambridge really help me . I have never tried the jelly gummies , how many can you have of them ? looks like everyone is doing amazing , i hope to be in the frame of mind tomorrow .

Hi , new you yes i have tried that , and i think they have gone in with shake that weight too , i think exante have now gone , they used to be good prices . I have about 3 weeks of cambridge left , i did cambrodge last year and lost 21 in 5 weeks , my head was into then , im seeing my son toady and my grandaughter whos 11 days old and it looks like it wont be a start date till tomorrow now . I feel the new products on cambridge really help me . I have never tried the jelly gummies , how many can you have of them ? looks like everyone is doing amazing , i hope to be in the frame of mind tomorrow .
You can have as many as you like on new you. It’s just water flavouring, gelatine and water so counts towards your water intake (when you make them yourself). Pretty handy. Yes choice the right start date for you.
I think I just overdid 1-1 Cambridge. Loving new You. Just tried the rice pudding in the air fryer. Soooooo good.

Enjoy your new granddaughter. How lovely and congratulations xx

I didn’t realise the black coffee was counted as part of the daily water intake. I’ve been drinking more than I thought in that case.
So that means Slim & Save & Exante have folded? I wonder why seeing as New You Plan is able to continue on & take over. I tried the Vegetable risotto & that’s my least favourite. All the rest have been good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.6lbs off this week so that’s 9.8lbs in the 2 weeks. It was a slow week this week so I’m actually happy with that but been on track so it’ll happen.

Didn’t have a snack (plan snack) yesterday and the scales moved. So just the 4 meals. I knew they were slowing me this week. Hopefully week 3 will be a big number.

Yay tho.

That’s a decent loss. I think you’re right about the snacks. I’m regretting getting the protein crisps. They’re very tempting to eat another pack!

Gosh lol a cleaner at work today stopped me to gester by making shapes of large rolls with her hands about how much weight I’ve lost lol. She hasn’t got much English but asked me how 🤣 nice to have it noticed Altho I’m not well at all. Definitely caught a bug. Too busy to be sick 🤢

It’s lovely when someone else notices isn’t it. Shame you’re not feeling well. Hope its a quick bug & you’re better soon.

I was so sick yesterday. Never been like this.
Do you know if you can have the noodle packs with just boiling water as I’m away tonight?

Another 1lbs down on the scales this morning which is nice to see.

I think you can. I’ve tried a couple of packs with just boiled water but can’t remember what ones. More likely to be the noodles as opposed to the rice ones though

Actually I think it may have been the soup where I added the boiling water

So the sweet and sour noodles are actually amazing either just boiled water and left.
The spices noodles are ok if desperate but nicer on the hob. Just glad I can stay on track while I’m away.

Back