NEW CHALLENGE 17TH JUNE

delilah

hi everyone, seeing as i only joined yesterday i was wondering if anyone would like to start a challenge today just up until the end of the month, i have a party im going to on the 29th and was thinking ill have an (almost) two week blitz! just try harder than weve ever before and make it to a target! as i havent been on here long and im not following any particular diet i was wondering if i could have some input on the type of goals i should set for myself and maybe for others? xxx

The target you should set would depend very much on what kind of 'diet' you're planning to do.

As nursedi shows, if you were doing one of the VLCDs (LL, Cambridge, Lipotrim etc.) you could expect to lose up to a stone in 2 weeks.

If you are doing just a healthy eating thing, you could expect to lose maybe a few pounds in the first few weeks, but if you've already lost that 9 pounds recently then you could only really expect one or two pounds per week max.

But very good luck with it, whatever you aim for. I just want to lose 2 more pounds by the end of June so I can start my CD counsellor training.

Back