New chap on here! Beginning of a weight loss success story, fingers crossed!

3lbs - 6 packets of butter off - gone!! Well done!! xx

well done you xx

Hope you've all had a good Easter!

Hi all,

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter. I am pleased that I have survived trial of Easter Eggs, Easter lunches, visits to relatives with lots of cake and too much food generally. They were even giving out little eggs to the congregation after Church on Sunday. There was truly no escape. Despite the vicar's best efforts, I abstained! :cool:

When I looked at what my friends and relatives were eating, it really made me think that so much of what we eat is thoroughly conspicuous consumption, and seeing everyone eating loads has done me the world of good!

I had my weigh in on Tuesday this week, and am very pleased to report that I have lost 5 lbs. I'll be keeping fingers crossed that you've all done well too, and I feel I ought to tell you that my mother is GREEN with envy at how quickly the weight is coming off.

Best wishes to all.

Well done you, truth be told some of us on here might be green with envy too lol!!

Have a great week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur loss hun!!!! glad ur survived the temptations of easter as well xx

Well done that man. Onwards and downwards x

An update, afet the Royal Wedding nearly upset the apple cart!

Hi all,

Just a quick update.... hoping that you are all well and merrily losing the flab!

Last week I put on 1 lb after the Royal Wedding festivities. I think The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge should have waited till I was on RtM!!

This week however, I lost 5 lbs, so I am once again happy! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your journey. Looks like your are doing a great job thus far!
Lady T is correct - you are now surrounded by beauties in here :) that will cheer you on.
Look forward to reading more about your progress.
BTW, well done at Easter.

Fantastic loses despite tiny hiccup!! :):) xx

well done on ur loss x

Back