New Choc/Vanilla Muller - is it free???

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by smigget, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi galz - soz I started a new thread as I did read one about Mullers but can't find it and need to know NOW: are the choc and vanilla ones free on SW????? Think I read that the layered one wasn't, which doesn't bother me, as it's the choc one I'm interested in!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jolene Gisby

Jolene Gisby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    YES all of those new ones are free, anything with a layer is 2 syns, but the rest are free.. To good to be true!!!

4. pamiepie

pamiepie Moose no more!

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    where do they do a good variety of flavours?, most supermarkets i go into just have the plain old flavours! only in one sainsburys did i find lemon and passionfruit and that was soooooo lush i could have eaten 5! i would love to try chocolate :)

5. Jolene Gisby

Jolene Gisby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    in Asda, the new ones are in a muti pack, i think its cherry/choc(2syns because of the layer) vanilla/choc choc/orange both free

6. pamiepie

pamiepie Moose no more!

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks ill try asda this weekend!!

7. Divster

Divster Banned

I am sorry but.....the bits of chocolate in them are like bits of wax! Dont taste of chocolate either!

8. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I just had my 1st vanilla and dark choc,,very nice,so maybe its not quite like real choc but pretty good , I bought mine at the garage 3 for £1 , will go back for more

9. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Morrisons do 8 yogs for £2 including these new 'uns - I bought two choc/vanilla so's to try 'em out b4 multi-buying - what I've done is follow a recipe from the Nov/Dec 2008 edition, 'Baileys Mochs Syllabubs' using 1 toffee yog & 1 choc/vanilla but I omitted the Baileys, the dusting of cocoa powder and the choc decoration making it a freeby :eek:))) - they're chilling in the fridge so shall let u know what they taste like - I used a bit of grated orange pith and orange essence to add extra flavour - when I poured out the choc/vanilla one, it didn't look as thick as the toffee or any other flavours but am sure it'll taste ok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.