1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clothes

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by becciharland, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well i ordered some new gym clothes as mine are now falling down or very baggy lol

I managed to get a size 22 adidas teal top..... It is hit and miss for size 22 at the mo for me but im nearly there (havent been there since i was 19!!!!) Well i tried it on this morning and it looks good plus its nice and long (hate short tops, need to cover the belly lol )
    Also got some purple joggers in a 20, some 3/4 lengths in a 20 too plus a t shirt in a 24 ....... in well inpressed :)

Also my bra size has gone down from a size 44ff to 38dd or e depending.

Wow thats in 11 weeks in total from going to the gym and joining SW again :D:D:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.