New Comer

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by poohbearmufc, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi everyone, :wave_cry:

I was given this site by my CD consultant. I haven't started my new life yet till next week but just wanted advice/tips/experiences from those of you that are on the plan... what are the soups and shakes like??

A bit of background, my name is Nikki I am 32 years old and have mainly been overweight since teenage years, which now I found was due to PCOS. I am married to Keith (35) and have an 11 month old son George, who took 6 years to conceive. I have tried most conventional diets to lose weight but one symptom of PCOS is the inability to lose weight, therefore CD is my last hope....:cry: amongst this I nearly died having George and have only just recovered.. I managed to lose all my baby weight (3st) but am still very overweight. I am 5ft 4inch and am 15stone 11lbs...

Any advice.... :eek:

Love

Nikki
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello and welcome Nikki :D Have a look around, check out the different areas, and ask any questions you need :)

When you start, don't stop for anything!! Knock back the water, post often and the weight will fly off ya :cool:

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya PB!

Welcome to the site.

PCOS or not I promise you that if you stick to Cambridge you will be slim, so time to glug the water and be tough for a few days and then time to get out there and buy some smaller clothes as you are going to shrink.

Go for it and good luck

Mike

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Start a diary thread - write down your hopes, fears, etc etc etc It's great to look back on as you lose the weight and a motivational tool when you want to cheat. Also difficult to type and eat!!! It's for you ....although we will read it 'cos we are a nosey lot on here!!

Also measure yourself and take plenty of before photos.

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    And take this diet one day at a time and take small steps

Irene xx

7. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Thank you all very much, I will use you all as support!!! I think I will need it the 1st couple of days!!

There are some really good weight losses out there, so hopefully it does work!!

8. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    no hopefully about it!

If you do what your counsellor tells you and stick to it you will lose weight, plain and simple regardless of PCOS.

Best wishes to you!

and well done for already losing 3 stone!

Mags
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.