New cup for drinking shakes

Elaine-Melanie

I know you will laugh; but...I have just purchased a new cup for drinking my shakes out of and I am so excited. It is calledPokal mug from Ikea. It holds 300ml easily and looks so cute in baby powder pink. Feel like I am in the Wimpey bar drinking out of it. What do you drink your shake out of?

POKAL Mug - IKEA

Lol that's made me smile, I have a 'special glass' for drink my shakes out of when I have blended them with ice and a big mug for drinking the soup from (I stand at the hob and whisk it up like I'm really making it lol)

Carobert said:
Lol that's made me smile, I have a 'special glass' for drink my shakes out of when I have blended them with ice and a big mug for drinking the soup from (I stand at the hob and whisk it up like I'm really making it lol)

Lol does the soup taste better cooked on the hob other than just adding boiling water in a bowl and whisking it?

I have an extra large mug for my Coffee/vanilla shake.... But i have been known to have my strawberry/mint choc shake from a wine glass.... with ice!!! Lol...

Back