New Day, New Start

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning Everyone!

I have had a good nights sleep and have woke up in a good mood. Today I am going to keep my food diary close, as the day says new day, new start. I am determined to do this. I am going to try and keep busy by sorting the house out and getting rid of any unwanted items.

I will be in and out of this forum today, so wish me luck.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good Luck Nessa! You can do it.

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi nessa,im feeling positive today.I ve left a message for my counciller to ring me.Im around all day if you need to talkxx

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks mochaj, your right I can do this. Hey paula glad you feel a bit more positive, I know you were having a bad time like me so hopefully today we will be fine. We know we can do this, thanks i will be around too if you need to talk. I start my plan today in that is i feel hungry i am going to get on my excerise bike for 5 mins. good luck with today paula.

6. bluehail

bluehail Full Member

good luck nessa! you can do it :)

I've woke up this morning determined to lose this weight and stick to my diet 100%

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks nessa ,good luck to you as wellxx

8. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Nessa,

I hope today has been ok for you - I found keeping a diary really helped me when I first began CD. I hope it works for you too.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.