New Day, New Start

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    Morning Everyone!

I have had a good nights sleep and have woke up in a good mood. Today I am going to keep my food diary close, as the day says new day, new start. I am determined to do this. I am going to try and keep busy by sorting the house out and getting rid of any unwanted items.

I will be in and out of this forum today, so wish me luck.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Good Luck Nessa! You can do it.
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi nessa,im feeling positive today.I ve left a message for my counciller to ring me.Im around all day if you need to talkxx
  5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    Thanks mochaj, your right I can do this. Hey paula glad you feel a bit more positive, I know you were having a bad time like me so hopefully today we will be fine. We know we can do this, thanks i will be around too if you need to talk. I start my plan today in that is i feel hungry i am going to get on my excerise bike for 5 mins. good luck with today paula.
  6. bluehail

bluehail Full Member

good luck nessa! you can do it :)

I've woke up this morning determined to lose this weight and stick to my diet 100%
  7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Thanks nessa ,good luck to you as wellxx
  8. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Hi Nessa,

I hope today has been ok for you - I found keeping a diary really helped me when I first began CD. I hope it works for you too.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.