New diary-I'm going to class!!

Thursday 12th april.

Well I've worked very hard in the garden all day and I'm shattered.

Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D- bacon medallions, 2 eggs, baked beans, two large tomatoes, 5 good sized mushrooms, bread-all frylighted-yummy!!
T-Ham, new potatoes, leeks, carrots, mangetout, gravy.
Syns-gravy-2, bit of DD's easter egg-3. 5 so far. I must not have anymore-its WI tomorrow and I think I might have a gain.

Let myself down again with 2 creme eggs!!!

I've put 1lb on-completely justified, in fact I'm pleased it wasn't more. Just realised though that I can now put my extra 1/2 inch of height on here so it means my BMI is less-yippee!!! Just checked and it looks like I need to lose 2lbs to get my BMI under 30!!!

Last edited:
Friday 13th April

Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
D-ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, grated carrot, cucumber, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread.
T-Sticky chicken (honey, soy sauce, balsamic), rice, carrots, leeks, mangetout. Lovely pudding of strawberries, meringue nests (2 whoops), light aerosol cream.
Syns-salad cream-2, honey-3, meringue-5, cream-1.5, teeny piece of chocolate from DD-0.5. Total-12/15.

I've been gardening again today-moving soil about-my back is killing me but hopefully I'll have burnt off some fat. More work out there to do tomorrow.

Hello Rozie-lovely to 'see' you!!! How are you?

Hi Rozie-I'm good thankyou-though my back is playing up from all the soil I've been moving. The bloke whos going to do most of the work popped by at lunchtime and says the builder will be around two months so at least I have a bit more time to get all the stuff done that I need to without killing myself in the process!! How's your day gone-I'll pop over to your diary and have a look in a few minutes. Its good to have you back.

Saturday 14th April.

Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
S-banana.
D-ham, new potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T-birds eye fish in crispy batter (not worth the syns so I had half of it and gave the rest to DD-don't know what was crispy about it!!), SW wedges, mushy peas, carrots and leeks, 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
Syns-salad cream-2, fish-4.5, tomato sauce-1, 2 minieggs-1.5. Total so far-9. Weekly-21/30.

I think I'm going to chop up some fruit to have with a yogurt later-I have around 2 hours of ironing to get done this evening and will feel that I deserve a treat afterwards but I want it to be synfree if possible.

Did another couple of hours in the garden this morning-I think the bulk of the back breaking part is done-and it must be good exercise.

I hate ironing.. Lol

Hope your back feels better quickly. Im still suffering with my back pain- need to see a consultant now!

I got all the ironing done and I've had another couple of hours of digging, moving heavy bags of soil and demolishing walls-must be good body magic !!!
Tried 2 size 14 dresses on that I used to wear a loooong time ago-1 is far too small-fits my hips but I need to lose at least 20lbs to fit in it. However the other one is an M&S summer dress and it almost fits-a bit small around the bust but it'll fit really nicely in around a stone I so I think. I've told DD I'll wear it to school in a couple of months (hopefully).

Anyhow todays food;

Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D-ham, 4 small new potatoes, lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T-slice of gammon, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower, SW cheese and onion potato pie (potatoes, onion, leeks, garlic,peas, cottage cheese, egg, reduced fat cheddar), 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
Syns- salad cream-2, cheese-2.5, tomato sauce-1. Total so far-5.5. Might have a timeout or may save those syns and have a yogurt instead-hmm yogurt I think.

ETA- I had an activia fat free vanilla yogurt-free and really lovely and creamy.
So todays syns-5.5. Weekly-26.5/45.

Last edited:
Monday 16th April.

Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D-Ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T-very odd tea-LO cheese and onion potato stuff from yesterday, bacon, mushrooms, onion, mushy peas, 1tbsp tomato ketchup. FF activia yogurt.
Syns-salad cream-2, small piece DD chocolate-1, cheese-2.5, tomato sauce-1. Total so far-6.5. May add in a timeout later (to sort my bowels out!!). That'll take me up to 11. Weekly-37.5/60.

Tuesday 17th April.
Hex a_375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.
B- coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T- chicken, rice, onion, green pepper, carrots, mushrooms, soy sauce, black bean sauce-1/2 sachet.
Syns-salad cream-2, black bean sauce-3.5. 5.5 so far-will probably have a timeout after DD has gone to bed. So that'll be 10 for the day and 47.5/75 for the week so far.

Bit worried that my scales aren't showing a loss so I had a smaller portion of rice than usual.

Oh dear-just had a cadbury's brunch bar-8 syns!! I can afford it but I should've chosen something better. Rice and stirfry never seems to fill me for long!! 55.5/75 now. Off to bed so I can't eat more as I feel a bit bingy!!

Oh and I need to redo my stats as I appear to have shrunk when I measure myself-back to 5'4" SO MORE TO LOSE FOR AN OVERWEIGHT bmi!!! and cat just went on the caps key!!!

Feeling fat cos I as a pig last night!!!! Fine apart from that-how are you?

Last night-3 more timeouts-13, bag 25g prawn cocktail crisps-6.5 so thats an extra 19.5. Think I have had 75/75 now-need to be good today and tomorrow now!!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 18th April.
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B- coffee.
D-ham, lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T- jacket potato, tuna, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, EL mayo.
Syns-salad cream-2, mayo-2.5, timeout-4.5, 2 mini eggs-1.5. Total-10.5. Weekly-85.5/90.

hjanea said:
Feeling fat cos I as a pig last night!!!! Fine apart from that-how are you?

Last night-3 more timeouts-13, bag 25g prawn cocktail crisps-6.5 so thats an extra 19.5. Think I have had 75/75 now-need to be good today and tomorrow now!!!

Oh no.sounds yum tho!

It was! Just have to resist the temptation to repeat it tonight too!!!

hi helen just popping by to see how ur doing x u done really well to only put on a lb over easter, unfortunately my easter has only just stopped and started the week before easter started (don't know why they have to put the eggs out so early lol) hope you have a good day tomorrow xx

Back