New diary-I'm going to class!!

Thanks both of you.

Sunday 25th march-my dads birthday.
Hex A-375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
Brunch-bread, scaping EL mayo, egg, lettuce, melon, grapes.
T-Roast gammon, frylighted roast potatoes, mashed swede and carrot, broad beans, peas, cauliflower, leeks, small HM parsley sauce, gravy, cranberry sauce. Lots of fruit-melon, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, raspberries. Small slice chocolate fudge cake.
Syns-mayo-0.5, gravy and cranberry sauce-?5, parsley sauce-?5, cake-?15. So lets call it 25.5. Weekly 46.5/45.
I've really enjoyed my food today-had over 1/2 SF and managed not to over indulge in the 'synful' things. I've sent the rest of the cake home with my parents and kept the fruit.

We are possibly booking a holiday next february to Lanzarote-what more incentive to keep to plan do I need??

hjanea said:
Sunday 25th march-my dads birthday.
Hex B-2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
Brunch-bread, scaping EL mayo, egg, lettuce, melon, grapes.
T-Roast gammon, frylighted roast potatoes, mashed swede and carrot, broad beans, peas, cauliflower, leeks, small HM parsley sauce, gravy, cranberry sauce. Lots of fruit-melon, pineapple, grapes, strawberries, raspberries. Small slice chocolate fudge cake.
Syns-mayo-0.5, gravy and cranberry sauce-?5, parsley sauce-?5, cake-?15. So lets call it 25.5. Weekly 46.5/45.
I've really enjoyed my food today-had over 1/2 SF and managed not to over indulge in the 'synful' things. I've sent the rest of the cake home with my parents and kept the fruit.

We are possibly booking a holiday next february to Lanzarote-what more incentive to keep to plan do I need??

Cor this made my mouth water lol sounds yummy (apart from the broadbeans yuk)
And a holiday to lanzarote sounds great something to aim for xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was yummy!!

Monday 26th March
Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee.
D-ham, new potatoes, lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T- spaghetti bolognese including onion, carrot and tomato (possibly mushroom)- it wa a bag of HM out of the freezer and I think it was bought sauce based so I'm counting it as 4 syns. Bowl of fruit-melon, strawberries, raspberries, pineappple, grapes.
Syns- salad cream-2, bolognese-4. Total 6. Weekly-52.5/60.

hmm found it!! If anyone knows how to get my user CP back that'd be great-because I can't now find your diary Rozie!!!!!

hjanea said:
hmm found it!! If anyone knows how to get my user CP back that'd be great-because I can't now find your diary Rozie!!!!!

I'm having probs as well :-( have a good day xx

Hi Val-I realised I could get to my CP via the quicklinks button.
What a pity that peoples stats have disappeared.

Tuesday 27th March.
The holiday is booked!!!! This means that my next round of fertility treatment will have to be delayed until after this summer-(just in case it works!!) which gives me time to lose lots more weight which , hopefully, may improve my chances.
Todays food-
Hex B-1 alpen light, 3 ryvita crackerbreads.
B-coffee.
D- in car- alpen light, tub of melon, grapes, pineapple, strawberrirs, raspberries.
Snack-3 ryvita crackerbreads with FF cottage cheese and cucumber.
T-onion, garlic, mushrooms, ham in frylight with FF fromage frais and spaghetti. Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes.
Syns- none so far but I'm planning to have a timeout shortly-4.5 syns. Weekly-57/75.

Oooh I'm achey tonight-I've been gardening for hours today.

Hex B-2 small WM bread.
B-coffee, 1 ritz biscuit.
D-ham, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T-3 eat smart cumberland sausages, pasta, leeks, mushrooms, ff fromage frais, garlic, 1/2 tsp mustard.
Syns-ritz biscuit-?0.5, salad cream-2, sausages-1.5, mustard 0.5.Total-4.5. weekly-I've lost count as I ended up being a bit naughty last night-shouldn't have been watching the hairy bikers-cooking programmes make me want to pig out.

Going to WI tomorrow teatime so I'm planning on coffee, fruit and alpens before WI and jacket potato with beans and 2nd hex B of cheese. Planning a green day, which might include a nice treat for pudding after tea if WI is ok.

Thursday 29th march.
I've had a lovely day in the sunshine with my friend, sitting in the garden and then we went for a walk for over 1.5 hours.
Great WI result-2lbs off which means I've got my club10!!!

Green day (I think).
Hex B1-2 alpen lights.
Hex B2-45g half fat cheddar.
B- coffee.
D-2 alpen lights, melon, grapes, pineapple, satsuma.
T-(after WI) jacket potato, cheese, ff cottage cheese, 2 eat smart sausages, baked beans, chicken. Waitrose profiterole dessert. I am very very full now!!
Syns-sausages-1, dessert-15.5.

New week starts tomorrow and I'd really like to lose a lb this week to get my 1.5 stones sticker-but we'll see-its going to be a struggle with it being school hols.

hjanea said:
Thursday 29th march.
I've had a lovely day in the sunshine with my friend, sitting in the garden and then we went for a walk for over 1.5 hours.
Great WI result-2lbs off which means I've got my club10!!!

Green day (I think).
Hex B1-2 alpen lights.
Hex B2-45g half fat cheddar.
B- coffee.
D-2 alpen lights, melon, grapes, pineapple, satsuma.
T-(after WI) jacket potato, cheese, ff cottage cheese, 2 eat smart sausages, baked beans, chicken. Waitrose profiterole dessert. I am very very full now!!
Syns-sausages-1, dessert-15.5.

New week starts tomorrow and I'd really like to lose a lb this week to get my 1.5 stones sticker-but we'll see-its going to be a struggle with it being school hols.

Well done on ur fab 2lb loss x have a great weekend xx

Thanks Val-you too!!

Just waiting for my tea to cook-I'm starving as lunch was on the hoof instead of what I'd planned-come on roasties!!!!

Friday 30th march.
Hex B-2 alpen lights.
B-coffee.
D- banana, grapes, alpen light whilst watching egg rolling at school.
T-3 sausages, roast potatoes, peas, onion, 3 mushrooms, carrots, leeks, cauliflower, pork stock cube, gravy granules, cranberry sauce. 2 pink wafers.
Syns-sausages-1.5, gravy granules-1, wafers-4, cranberry sauce-1. Total-7.5/15.

Saturday 31st march.
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T- at mums- pork, roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, leeks, gravy, very small peice of crackling-yummy.
Syns- salad cream-2, gravy-4, crackling-2, pink wafer-2. Total-10. Weekly 17.5/30.

Had a walk as well, only about a mile but it was nice to be out in the fresh air after working this morning.

I've been thinking about the next few days and trying to plan.
Lunches will remain mostly ham salad as I love it-will cook more gammon tomorrow.
I'm late shifts sun and mon so plan for tea when I get home will be mushy pea curry, cooked chicken(got one reduced in waitrose and its lovely) and rice. I'm going to prepare all this tomorrow so its just to microwave when I get in hungry.
Not sure about the rest of the week. I like the look of the chicken thats the recipe of the week on the SW website so I must write it down before it disappears. I failed miserably with the beanburgers the other week and can't find them now. So we might have that on wednesday and have something not chicken based on tuesday-perhaps some tomatoey pasta-not sure I'll have a think.

Last edited:
Got measured this morning-B-41, W-40, H-44. So 1/2 off bust, 2 off waist and 0 off hips to what they were 3 weeks ago. Seems strange as my bum is definately smaller-even my mum says so and she doesn't give compliments to me so it must be true!!!
I'll measure again on the 1st of may.

Wow Helen that's amazing! That inch loss on the waist for us women is crucial so that's blooming marvellous! Well done Hun x

Thanks sweetheart!!

Sunday 1st april. Late shift at work.
Hex B-2 smalll WM bread.

B-coffee.
D-ham, lettuce, grated carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, beetroot, salad cream, bread.
T- mushy pea curry (onion, mushroom, carrot, celery, tinned tomatoes, mushy peas, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, curry powder, tomato puree), rice, chicken.
Syns-salad cream-2, 4 McD's chips-?1, tiny bite of cake-?1. Total-4. Weekly-31.5/45. (naughtily last night I had another 5 wafers-10 syns-so low syn today to make up for it!!).

Monday 2nd April.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B-coffee.
D- ham, lettuce, tomato, grated carrot, cucumber, onion, beetroot, bread, salad cream.
T- 2 hard boiled eggs, rice, mushy pea curry.
Syns-salad cream-2, mini egg cake-6-I wouldn't have had this if I'd looked to see how many syns it was first but nothing I can do about it now-except not have another one!!!

Back