New diary-I'm going to class!!

Monday 28th May. EE.
Hex A- 375mls skimmed milk.
Hex B- 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
Dinner sanack at work-banana, apple, alpen light.
Snack once home- celery, small pasta (about 10 twists) boiled egg, tiny salad cream.
T- Cold chicken, mashed potato with added onion and salad cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, grated carrot, salad cream, 1/5 of arctic roll.
S-alpen light.
Syns- salad cream-4, arctic roll-5.5/ Total-9.5.

Tuesday 29th may.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B- coffee.
D- ham, potatoes, lettuce, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, salad cream, bread.
S- 2 chocolates at work-mmm mmmm mmmm!!
T- 2 sains BGTY sausages, pasta, leeks, mushroom, mustard, yogurt, broccoli, green beans.
Syns- salad cream-2, chocs-?4, sausages-1, yogurt-less than 0.5 and mustard-less than 0.5. 7.5-8. I'm going to have a timeout now for my supper-4.5, so max of 12.5.

Wednesday 30th may.
Hex B- 2 alpen lights.

B- coffee.
D (at 2.30 when I finally got home from work!)- slice of ham, 2 tiny salad potatoes, banana, blueberries.
T-chicken, mashed potato ( with onion and salad cream), grated carrot, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, salad cream.
Syns-salad cream-4.

I'm going to try not to have more syns as I'm now WI tomorrow evening as I'm helping with something at school on friday so can't get to class. I'll try to have just fruit before WI tomorrow.

Last edited:
So much for just having fruit- I was starving so had my salad and mashed potato salad but didn't have my usual bread with it.

Thanks Val!!

Well at the parent helpers tea party at school this afternoon I couldn't resist the chocolate gateaux-it was yummy. Went to WI and I was STS which I'm really chuffed with. It means, I feel, that if I'd gone tomorrow morning with an empty stomach I would have probably been 1.5 lbs down which is great. I am going to get my 2 stone next week!!!

Hope so-though I'll have to writeoff todays syns- actual meals have been great but I've had the gateaux and 3 (yes 3!!) chocolate rice krispie square things-yummy but 8 syns each!!
So brand new start tomorrow-back to basics to get my 2 stone. DD'll be coming with me next week so I want to get that sticker for her!!

Oh dear- I have been so bad this week. My jubilee celebrations (main food was SW but puddings weren't) led on to a day at the seaside (leftovers, cake, buns and doughnuts) and then a day when I finished my studying (choc mini doughnuts-30!!, large bag of doritos, pate on french bread) to yesterdays McD's (didn't seem much point having salad after the rest of the week-so chicken ledgend, chips, onions rings!!!!) and then had follow up appt with my consultant in the evening so tea at 8.30 was coronation chicken, french bread, doritos and chocolate cornflake cakes!!!

I'n really not looking forward to WI tomorrow!!!!

Drink lots of lemon juice!

Mix in diet lemonade/coke.. Use on salads... Hopefully that might help x

Unfortunately there was no lemon at pizza hut where we ended up for lunch. I finished eating at 3.30- and thats it until after WI. I'm sure to have gained loads but DD has had a great week and she's behaved so I've had quite a good week. I have tomorrow and the weekends food planned and I'll try for as many SE days as I can.

Thanks Val!!

Apparently we're having a jubilee party so I've made some sw quiche to take. I'm still full from my enormous lunch so have just had the free scrapings from the quiche pan. DD was still full too so has had an apple and some milk.We really ate too much!!!!

4.5lbs on!!! Whoops!!!

But I'm drawing a line and really am going to try for a 100% week. I've planned food for all dinners and teas and its all tasty stuff. I'm also going to make some houmous to have with carrot and celery sticks and I've bought lots of fruit so I have plenty of SF to snack on. I was going to get some activia FF yogurts but there were none in sainsburys so I'll have a look elsewhere over the weekend.

Plan for teas this week;
Fri- chicken, noodles and loads of stirfried veggies.
Sat- roast pork at mums with lots of veg..
Sun- mushy pea curry and rice
Mon- shepherds pie with lots of veg.
Tues- spaghetti bolognese with salad.
Weds- mushy pea curry and rice or wedges.
Thurs- chicken, wedges and salad.

Lunches will be ham or tuna salad with bread.

Now I just have to keep to it.

Friday 8th june.

Hex B- 2 small WM bread.

B ( after WI)- apple, green tea.
D- ham, SW quiche (onion, bacon, mushroom, egg, cottage cheese), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, grated carrot, beetroot, onion, salad cream, bread-plate ws around 2/3 superfree.
T-chicken, noodles, lots of vegetables- a stirfry mix for 2 ( onion, carrot, beansprouts, broccoli, cabbage, endemame beans) with aded onion, mushrooms, peppers, soy sauce, garlic powder. Plate was 2/3 SF (well actually all SF wouldn't fit on the plate and I had to have seconds of it!!). Hot water with 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp sweetner.
S- milky coffee.
Syns- salad cream-2.

Really pleased because I kept to this-apart from the supper milk so no hex A but I'm having todays now.
All being well we are going to a nature reserve open day (lots of things for kids to do) today so I'm going to make some red pepper houmous to take with pepper, carrot and celery strips and some fruit . I'm wonderng if ryvita minis are a Hex B-someone said the chilli ones are really nice.

Back