New diary, new me :)

Panicking because I'm in London, diets gone down the drain, trying to choose healthy but I feel sick of eating out already and it's only day 1!! Defo a gain this week :( -cries-

Panicking because I'm in London, diets gone down the drain, trying to choose healthy but I feel sick of eating out already and it's only day 1!! Defo a gain this week :( -cries-
Don't cry - you're on holiday... Just don't go mad and get back on track as soon as you get back :D

Just got home from London! Had a fab weekend! Hope Austria was good shrinki!

Did absolutely loads of walking and shopping and touristy things but went wild on the food :( dreading thurs now! When I say wild I had ONE sweet because I was on holiday and a tipple of alcohol :( was quite choice wise with the rest of the food but the alcohol and sweet let me down! Have really enjoyed myself and I'm determined to get back on track tomorrow! Need to shed the pounds I will of put back on before weigh in on thurs!!

Tomorrows plan is;
B: fruit fruit fruit and a muller yog

L: scrambled egg, mushrooms, bacon medallions and beans

D: Thai green curry(maybe) with rice and extra superspeed- heXa included in the curry- 2.5syns/ portion

S: 2xhexb alpen light choc fudge bars!

Determined to keep syns low or non existent the next few days with lots of exercise! I WILL NOT GAIN!!!!

Just made this seriously yum Thai green chicken curry and rice, filled with superfree. OH MY WORD this was amazing, could eat it 10 times over, my oh was also blown away!

Attachments

• image-3917025908.jpg
    image-3917025908.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37
Hi Hun! Am still in Austria but wanted to pop on and say hi. We are having a great time and the kids are doing really well at skiing. I'm glad you had a nice time in London. Hope you haven't gained any weight on Thursday. Xx
PS the curry looks delish! How did you make it?:drool:

Hello!! Glad to hear your having a blast in Austria and that the kids are doing well with the skiing. I miss reading your diary but I'm trying to get my posts up so it shouldn't be long before I'm back with you!

The curry was delicious, chicken fried in fry light with seasoning, then added sliced green pepper, red pepper, 2cm crushed Ginger, 3-4 cloves of garlic a little chopped red chilli, green beans and an onion, left it to cook the veg a little then added 2 knorr veg stock cubes and 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste , a bit of boiled water, stirred and let it simmer, cooked the rice then added 120g phili extra light and 4tbsp skimmed milk, stirred and voila! Done!

6th jan 2012

So today I didn't go with the plan I set out yesterday as I've been so busy washing, ironing, unpacking and getting the house back in order after my trip, stuck to plan 100% with what I did eat though...

B- skipped but had some fruit about 11am- 2 bananas and some grapes

L- also skipped as wasn't very hungry

D- Thai green chicken curry with extra speedy and rice(used heXa on the curry which is normally 3 syns a portion so I'll say 3)
Mullerlight and 2x HeXb alpen lights to follow

S- may have a options hot choc, just found out I have been over synning them! The kind I like vary from 1.5-2syns i thought all types were 2.5 each, still would rather over syn than under!

Total syns- about 4.5

Yum! I will definitely try making your curries. Sound delish :)

I miss your visits to my diary too so look forward to seeing you there soon xx

Can't wait to be back! Yours is the only one i check in on regularly haha! You should definitely try the curries, I think next time I try making the red one I will also add some veg stock though, added a bit extra flavour and sauce :)

Going with slow cooked beef and veggies tonight...

Hope your keeping well Hun! X x

Just had spag Bol, did intend on having slow cooked beef stew, whacked that in too but it won't be ready until I go to bed so the plan is to reheat this and have it for dinner tomorrow so it will be a quick yummy tea tomorrow!

Attachments

• image-961155218.jpg
    image-961155218.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 30
7th feb 2012:

Breakfast: fruit and half of my HeXb alpen light bar

Lunch: ww curry and rice (4.5) with salad

Snack: small bowl of syn free chilli

Dinner: spag Bol with veg blended into the sauce and added mushrooms, garlic, onion and herbs and my heXa Parmesan on top, pic above!

Will prob have 2 kewis and some strawberries with a mullerlight soon and my other half of my HeXb alpen bar with a options hot choc(2)

Total syns-6.5

DREADING w.i tomorrow! I can't even describe my nerves! I know I'm facing a gain and I'm gutted, I know I have to face it and move on but I can't help feeling disappointed in myself, I've been 100% since I got back but I highly doubt I'll of reversed the damage that was done on my weekend in London! Going to bed fat, miserable and depressed...

8th jan 2012:

B- 2 kiwis and some strawbs

L- left over bolegnese(2) in a wholemeal pitta (HeXb) with half my heXa phili extra light spread on.

D- beef stew(half glass of red wine-gave 4 syns for this and a 2 for the gravy I used, made about 8 portions so just under 1 syn/portion, I'll say 2 to be safe! Had mushrooms, onions, garlic, carrots in) served with mash, swede, broccoli and green beans.

Not eating anything else today as I can't be bothered!

Total syns-4ish

2lbs off!!!!!!! I do not know how but it's gave me the boost I needed! Proved to myself I can go on holiday have a little treat and get straight back on track! Gonna hammer it this week, 3lb to my next half stone! Wooooo! X

Thinking about having bacon-cheese burgers with sw chips and salad for dinner tonight! Just fancy some finger food that I can get my teeth around hahaha!

Feelig a little stressed out today as I have an assignment on eu law to write, highly boring subject and a very hard question! Seem to be doing everything to avoid doing it, including sitting on here telling you about it haha! Sick of uni at the moment, just want to be in a proper job with a decent wage, feel like I've waited a lifetime for it! Anyway, must.plod.on!

Woot woot! Thanks Hun! How you doing? X

Hello lovely, we got back from Austria yesterday evening and then last night there was an earthquake here:eek: in Switzerland! The windows and doors were all banging and shaking and the house swayed! Anyway, everyone was OK but apparently there could be some aftershocks today so we'll see.

I was pretty good on holiday. Not SW but sensible. Didn't drink too much and ate a lot of healthy choices. I have just one day to get on track before weigh in so am expecting a gain but hopefully not a big one as was also very active doing aerobics, swimming and nordic walking. Will let you know. xx

PS Good luck with your uni work.

shrinki said:
Hello lovely, we got back from Austria yesterday evening and then last night there was an earthquake here:eek: in Switzerland! The windows and doors were all banging and shaking and the house swayed! Anyway, everyone was OK but apparently there could be some aftershocks today so we'll see.

I was pretty good on holiday. Not SW but sensible. Didn't drink too much and ate a lot of healthy choices. I have just one day to get on track before weigh in so am expecting a gain but hopefully not a big one as was also very active doing aerobics, swimming and nordic walking. Will let you know. xx

PS Good luck with your uni work.

Omg! An earthquake?!? :eek: crikey! Hope your all safe and well and hope you had a lovely time in Austria! How did weigh in go! I'm sure you won't of suffered too badly with all the activities you seem to have got up to!

Uni has been tough lately( hense my lack of presence here :/) got one assigent done and handed in so it's a nice break for me for the next week or so before I start the next! Not really had time to eat but have made sure the things I did eat were healthy and on plan! Hoping it leads to a better loss this week haha! Hope you have a fab v.day with lots of love x

Ok so after a crazy week I'm back in the diary posting! Will upload today's diary this evening :) gonna try making pollo piccante pasta-sw style! Will let you know how it goes!

Hello! I have also been AWOL as had no Internet access for three days. Back now. Dreading WI again... After doing so well in January, February has been a disaster with back to back holidays. Although fun - terrible for the weight loss! Anyway, back on track now.

The dinner sounds yum - let me know how you get on.

I now am in possession of the Thai green and red curry pastes so will scroll back in your diary and find the recipes ;)

Back