ProPoints New diary

Wish my fella would make me pancakes, but he litterally cannot boil an egg bless him!!!! Food looks good thou hunny! Have a good weekend x

Im terrible at cooking but hes good ha. Aww thanks hun u too x

Lost 3 pounds this week :) :) x

well done!!!! xxx

What a fab loss! Well done!

Put on 2.5 this week.. but wasnt very good so deserve it!
Back on track yday but been eating so much today (free luch in col with loadsa yummy cakes!)
So 40 weeklies gone :S

Um free cakes!!! Oh how I miss college!!!

You'll have that 2.5 off before ya know it hunny x

How are you getting on hunny?

Put on half this week. Im being so bold will be good one day then bold 3 :-(.
Paid 50 euro for that 7 classes special so shud b trying harder after forking it out :-(.
Was very bold last 2 days but been ok today so takin today as first day of week.

How u getin on hun x

Okay...... I only lost half a pound this week which annoyed the hell out of me I was really really good and needed a pound to get to a 50lb weight loss! Argh!! But only half a pound off now so hopefully next week!

I alway use the pre pay offer when they come out, I'm paid up for the next 26 weeks!! It makes me keep going esp if I feel I had a bad week it helps keep me on track!

dont worry about the half pound,keep going your doing really well xxx

Okay...... I only lost half a pound this week which annoyed the hell out of me I was really really good and needed a pound to get to a 50lb weight loss! Argh!! But only half a pound off now so hopefully next week!

I alway use the pre pay offer when they come out, I'm paid up for the next 26 weeks!! It makes me keep going esp if I feel I had a bad week it helps keep me on track!

Aww hun ul get it next week! 50 pounds thats amazing hun! How much more do u wana lose x x

Aww hun ul get it next week! 50 pounds thats amazing hun! How much more do u wana lose x x

Oh I'm not even half way there yet, another 4stone + to go :banghead: going on holidays in 5 weeks so would love to be at 4 stone loss by then which is another 6.5 pounds!
How about you what goal have you set? x

Last edited:

I was annoyed last week too as wanted 3lb to get my silver 7, I lost 1.5lb so need 1.5lb this week to get my sticker :D

You will get your 50lb this week, here to subscribe to your diary xx

I was annoyed last week too as wanted 3lb to get my silver 7, I lost 1.5lb so need 1.5lb this week to get my sticker :D

You will get your 50lb this week, here to subscribe to your diary xx

How have you been doing? Hope you get your 1.5, when do you WI?

So back to where I started :( just 1/2 pound less than when I started.
Seriously need to cop on before being this big kills me

Good Luck Sue, you can do this :)I only started on Friday so today is Day 3 for me. X

Good Luck Sue, you can do this :)I only started on Friday so today is Day 3 for me. X

Thanks Serena :).
How are you finding it x

Thanks Serena :).
How are you finding it x

Really really good, today is Day 4 and I've not used any Weeklies yet, just my full dailies every day! X

Hello darlin! Well how's your week going?

I feel off the wagon there for a while put on 2.5lb before holiday then another 7 when I was away, back on track now and have lost 6.5lb this week, so trying to claw it back, 3lb to go.

dont feel dsheartened, it's not that long ago I stood on the scales at over 19 stone :eek:, just remember what you can achieve when you put your mind to it. One day at a time, plenty of up and downs (hopefully more downs!), and it will be worth all the effort and heartache in the end xxx

Back