New Diet, New Thread, New Start!

Thank youuuuu :)

Right i'm doing rubbbbbish
only got to 10.4!

From monday i am exercissssssing to hell.

Starting running. just looking for a running plan on the internet.. and where it says "rest days" i am guna do my wii fit :p

Hows everyone else doing?! xx

Start weight from monday 3rd May is 10.2!

So i have 5 weeks before my holiday.. i'm hoping 9and a half or obviously less if i can but we'll see!!!

let the challenge commence haha! :p x

Good luck stephy!

Thanks pk.

i'm doing exercise everyday on wii fit.. and goin to do a huge bike ride once a week so hopefully it wil come off :) xx

:patback: just seen your FB status about needing motivation....so here is a kick up the ar$e and hoping you can repay the favour as im struggling too!
:asskick:

have you got a holiday anytime soon? Behave yourself and you will get into that bikini and look gawjus!! :character00180:

You have done soo well and look fantastic, don't let it all go to waste eh??

you CAN do this xxx

Awww thank you!

:-D !

Well as of yesterday i have been eaten great again :) ! exercised bout half hour on wii fit yesterday .. and going to exercise tonight too!

As for youuuuuuuu heres your kick up the butt ;-)!

Hope your doing well xxxxxx

hey hun...
can i ask for a piccie...
you are currently at my goal weight.. (or there abouts.)...
you are an inspiration to a lot of people.. so here is another kick up the bum, and a boost.. you are doing so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey thanks :-D !

yeah i will upload two photos from a night out .. only ones i have lol

bit of bad news for me .. was in hospital over weekend an i weighed my self n iv gone back up to 10.5 :-(!

gutted yet i am back to exercisin everyday nd eeatin good so happy within myself :)!

How are you lots doing?! xxx

everyone look atm y pic folders :)

Got some new shots in my swimmin costume to compare so far.

and some from a recent night out!

xx

I like your mirror! :)

and you look really well in the pictures. Wear that swimsuit with pride!! :D

You look amazing!! Very smexy

Back