New Diet, New Thread, New Start!

ooooh april first! good luck hunny!
xxxxxxx

nope!...too accident prone hehe

I drive...but I passed my test when I was 17, that's about 14 years ago :eek: :eek: :eek:
Back in my day, there was no theory test, the driving test was only about 20 minutes long, and you had three verbal theory questions (usually about stopping distances) right at the end.
How old do I feel!?!!!

Good luck Stephy, I'm sure you'll do fine. Driving can completely change your life so it's well worth learning!

Thank you!

:-D!

I know that's why i'm plowing through the driving because i know how much freedom i will have yay!

xx

hows it going???

rubbish at the moment thank you kes!

Got to 10.12 and can't seem to get under :/

then again i aint been exercising so after mothers day on monday i'm gunna get exercising alot!

Saturday i'm going on a massive walk :)!

Sunday i'm spending time with the family..

Then all next week i'm going to do something and eat really healthy for doctors on the saturday!

Wish me luck.x

If it makes you feel any better my goal weight is 10st 12

awww love its ok. we all have rubbish times.. i hope that your weight starts to move again when you get up and going....

Really PK :D!

and thanks kes! i dunno if its due to be the totm! so maybe thats got something to do with it as well..

but yeah i need to start moving more! x

Hiya hun, sorry its been AGES since i have popped by. Hope you are ok xx

Hey it's okay! I haven't lost anything since last week because its dreading totm!

Can i ask what does STS mean?!

x

Steph you're doing fantastic and you dont need to lose anymore weight! you're hot as you are!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE

Thank you ! Now i can read STS without been confused hahahaa!

And awww thanks Red HIGH FIVE :-D!

Had a right binge on weekend went to sheffield for a birthday! Photos are evidence on facebook haha! But i'm 10.10 now somehow :/

xxx

I haven't updated this in a while :)!

My baddd!

How are you all?!

Just weighed my self this morning just previously finished totm.. i am now dum de dummmm.... 10 stone 5 :)! which i am happy with as in 2-3weeks lost 5 pounds :)

I have two more months on repeat then back to the doctorsss for more.. wonder if i'll be ready to come off at the end of the two months.. or if ill still have a little bit to go!

I have an amazing goal.. going back to ayia napa on June 9th so wanna be slim jim for then!!! xx

Good work Stephy :)

just popping in to say hi...you are doing so well! x

woooooop! well done stephy!

xxxxxx

Back