New Dieter 21 Male

Chris21

Hi all, im new so hi, have ordered 4 weeks worth of Xante shakes, bars and soups. Are there many other men doing this ? Do you know how long it takes for the product to come as ideally i want to start it on the 1st as i have a couple of days of before work and i know the first couple are the worst as you body gets used to it. I will try and set up my own diary if it lets me it said something about having to have 50 posts ? and i will put my weight and measurements and also maybe a few pictures so then new members will be able to see the difference it makes to somebody. My aim is to stick to it for 3 weeks, just having 3 shake, soup or bars a day and lots of water and maybe go for the occasional run at night. As after the third week i will be going away for the weekend and i will have another look at myself and see if i need to carry on the same or maybe change it a little, i want to lose 2 stone in 3 weeks to take me down to 14stone and my overall target weight would be 12 and a half stone and then i will keep on top of my weight and work out to burn the extra calories i will be eating, sorry for the long intro haha, hopefully everything will work out

Welcome to Minimins! The support you can get here is absolutely amazing so make sure to log-in especially if you're feeling like your resolve is a bit weak - we'll talk you off the ledge and away from the cake! ;)

Personally, I always find it easier to start a TFR diet when I am actually at work as it keeps me occupied and away from the fridge - when I tried doing it on my days off I found it was much harder for me. That said, it's different for each person and you're right, the first couple of days really can suck so as long as you're prepared for that you should do fine! Warm drinks help to keep you feeling full, also!

Good luck and massive kudos for taking that first step to a new you! :cool:

Hello and welcome! Well done on making the first step of your weight loss. It feels fab to be doing something proactive doesn't it! :D There is a lot of support and information on these boards. Take a read through the stickies and get stuck in! :D

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

dude well done on starting, if you've ordered the packs, should see you have them tomorrow, and losing 2 odd stone in 3 weeks, is hard but is very possible :) i wish you all the luck mate
and on the side note i is a guy :)

Hi there! Im starting on 2nd Jan and hoping to shift 2 stone in about 8 weeks. Good luck with your weight loss, cant wait to hear about your successes!

Hey Chris I a, coming back on the second N I am a guy it is possible to lose 2st in 3 weeks I lose 30lbs in that time my first time but i started at 20stone...but In 3 weeks even if you don't reachit you will of changed and be a lot healthily and happier than you were 3 weeks previously

Hi Chris
Good luck with the diet mate, i started on Boxing day and have about the same to lose as you. I look forward to hearing of your success :)

Hi, i received my packs the other day and have begun my 3 week diet today. I have tried the tomato soup and think its horrible haha and have had a banana shake ( drinkable just ) and a bar which is ok. Does Ketosis not mean no carbs ? as the bar have carbs in them its just confusing me anyways hopefully i will be able to stick to it.

Start Weight - 1/1/12
15 Stone 13Pounds - 223 Pounds - 101KG

Target Weight ( 3 Weeks )
14 Stone - 196 Pounds - 89KG

Target Weight ( Overall )
12 Stone 7 Pounds - 175 Pounds - 80KG

ketosis basically means, the hunger prangs go away after a few days :) you can tell this by feeling colder than normal, metallic taste in your mouth

not to bad today, had the chicken soup which suprisingly i enjoyed and hot chocolate which was ok, hopefully i can last, could kill for a chinese haha but back to work tomorrow, hopefully will be able to cope as i have done something to this before and lasted about 2 days cos i felt awful at work and light headed and weak and have quite a manual job but hopefully i am starting to get used to it now so wont be to bad as last time my first day was also my 1st day of the week at work

Well done fella

You've done the hardest part by taking the step!..Days 3-5 are a test as you hyped up at the start, after your in ketosis you wont feel any hunger pangs! I even watch TV food programmes lol. I like the Veg soup in mug best and the shakes are best with ice and blended!
Today is my first weigh in and i lost just over 13lb! though i start at 16st 4lb my target weight is the same as yours! Its a great feeling to lose it and spurs you on for the next week!

Good luck and stick with it

Jack

Hello and welcome.... good luck with your weight loss journey x

Start of day 4 decided to have a sneaky look at the scales to spurr me on abit down 9lbs which is good, what will happen if I have a drink on Saturday ? As I am going out but dont want to ruin it to much and also do you lose more or less or the same during ketosis as I feel I have a 2p in my mouth haha

hi, i managed 5 days haha, but i knew i would be eating and drinking at the weekend aswell but i weighed myself at 15st4 on the 5th day and ate just one bar, then weighed myself on the 6th day and was stil 15st4 and i totally demoralised me, but i have now ordered this workout dvd for you home called rip 60, anyone tried it ? anyways the company i ordered of has messed my order up and have put the extras on ebay to try and get some money back so if you want the link just say, anyways i have also ordered some low card food and have been having a couple this week which have been good, I have had a barbecue chicken ham and cheese wrap which had 305 calories, 12g of fat, 43g of protein and 5 grams of carbohydrate which i think is quite good ? and also a pork and apple wrap which is similar. If anyone wants to follow my progress on the new diet and workout i will be starting a new one on monday in the low calorie section.

It's a shame exante didn't work for you, weighing every day means you wont always see a loss and that is what makes alot of people fall off the wagon, daily weighing is bad for us!

Good luck with your other plan though.

rip 60, 60 days with that band thing and dvds with each workout
sounds good

Back