New dieter as of tomorrow :)

Purpleangel

Silver Member
Hi guys.....starting Exante tomorrow (currently have New You products but gonna go to Exante after as MUCH cheaper)

Really terrified as i know the first few days are gonna be tough.....hope to get to know u all....God knows u r gonna get to know me.....will be living on here for the support :p

you go chic
its the right decision, plenty of amazing stories and support on this site

thanks hun :)

no worries darl

We are here for you when you need us xx

wow ur weight losses are jaw dropping :D

I am planning on taking it stone by stone....but my overall goal is 3,5 stone :rolleyes:

Hi everybody esp Purple angel. I too am going to start this diet today (wow nice to know im not alone today). I finally received my package on Wed evening. What are you planning to have? Me I think it'll be Porridge, Bar (toffee) and finally Soup (Thai Chicken).

Take care, everyone. And its nice to know there's support around :eek:

Purpleangel said:
wow ur weight losses are jaw dropping :D

I am planning on taking it stone by stone....but my overall goal is 3,5 stone :rolleyes:

I'm back with 4.5 stone to go hun! Flipping Xmas! Lol

Thought I'd let you know I have lost 7lbs since Monday! So this diet def works! It will be hard but don't give up because the results are more than worth it!

Good luck on your start today. Yes it is a hardcore diet, but the results are more than worth the struggle. I started tues and have already dropped 5lb!!

I'm on day 4 and doing 100% TS. So if I can do it, you can too hunnie! Good luck and keep us updated with how you are getting on xx

thanks guys :D

i have no excuse such as xmas...just a general BIIIIIIIG eater....hehehehe

Currently on New You Products.....which is annoying as Exante seems better, also i can't have the coke zero and all that until i am on exante.......:(

Anyone else doing before and after pics?

I'm on day 3 today and have amazed myself by being 100% each day (so far anyway). I think keeping busy is the key! I've thought about taking some 'before' pics, maybe have my top lifted up - but still covering my chest - and be brave and just let it all hang out, take the picture, and deal with however hideous it may look lol The way I see it, even if it looks disgusting to me, I wont look that way soon! x

my pics are fully clothed :D i can see how big my tummy has gotten and chest :eek:

I am doing well so far....admittedly hungry but then thats normal...LOL

Back