New Dieter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tinkerbell29, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi guys. I started CD this morning. I went to the Councillor last night after eating a huge portion of fish and chips - boo hoo!
    Had my fisrt shake at 10am and have a head ache already - is that normal?
    I have such a long way to go. I weigh 13.10 and want to be 11 stone. I make that about 2.10 to lose initially! Ouch! I have a really important party on May 10th to go to and would love to have the cofidence to wear a dress- have I left it too late?
    DOes anyone have any ideas how fast I will lose weight? How many pounds could I lose in 2 weeks? HELP!
    Does it get any easier?
    :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,'ve only just tarted on Monday so cant help muchwith your questions but good luck! Look at someiof the girls tickers for their weekly weight loss, it's a good motivation xx

4. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks! I'm so glad my Councillor told me this site - some people are amazing. I hope I can do it.
    I started CD a long time ago with a different councillor and she let me down.
    My boyfriend is so against me doing this, it's the only thing motivating me to keep going. I have a point to prove!!!
    I'm so fed up of being the fattest person in my friendship circle and everybody going on holiday with each other. I worry that I hold my boyfriend and myslef back because of my fat low self esteem. ANyone feel the same?

5. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can sympathise with that, I feel the same. Since having my baby boy I can't shift the weight. I refuse to go certain places cos I hate how I look especially if I need to wear a nice outfit. I am determined to get this weight shifted for my holiday in August which is my ultimate goal.
    Do you have a goal? xx

6. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi,
    You will be amazed at how fast you lose weight. I'd think you would lose at least half a stone in two weeks. Stick with it - the headache will go and in 2 - 3 days you will feel FANTASTIC!

7. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    My goal is to get half a stone off in two weeks.
    I need to get 2 stone 10 off to get to 11 stone. Ideally, I would lie to be 10 to 10 and a helf stone for August - is that unrealistic?

8. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not at all, my overall goal is to lose 3 stone by August 31st xx

9. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    My CDC told me to drink 4 litres of water a day, in addition to the shakes and tea - is that too much? SOme people are saying 2.5??!!!

10. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's at least 2.5 ltrs of water but you should try to srink as much as possible

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.