Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Dieter!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tinkerbell29, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi guys. I started CD this morning. I went to the Councillor last night after eating a huge portion of fish and chips - boo hoo!
    Had my fisrt shake at 10am and have a head ache already - is that normal?
    I have such a long way to go. I weigh 13.10 and want to be 11 stone. I make that about 2.10 to lose initially! Ouch! I have a really important party on May 10th to go to and would love to have the cofidence to wear a dress- have I left it too late?
    DOes anyone have any ideas how fast I will lose weight? How many pounds could I lose in 2 weeks? HELP!
    Does it get any easier?
    :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweetcheeks24

Sweetcheeks24 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,'ve only just tarted on Monday so cant help muchwith your questions but good luck! Look at someiof the girls tickers for their weekly weight loss, it's a good motivation xx

4. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks! I'm so glad my Councillor told me this site - some people are amazing. I hope I can do it.
    I started CD a long time ago with a different councillor and she let me down.
    My boyfriend is so against me doing this, it's the only thing motivating me to keep going. I have a point to prove!!!
    I'm so fed up of being the fattest person in my friendship circle and everybody going on holiday with each other. I worry that I hold my boyfriend and myslef back because of my fat low self esteem. ANyone feel the same?

5. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I can sympathise with that, I feel the same. Since having my baby boy I can't shift the weight. I refuse to go certain places cos I hate how I look especially if I need to wear a nice outfit. I am determined to get this weight shifted for my holiday in August which is my ultimate goal.
    Do you have a goal? xx

6. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi,
    You will be amazed at how fast you lose weight. I'd think you would lose at least half a stone in two weeks. Stick with it - the headache will go and in 2 - 3 days you will feel FANTASTIC!

7. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    My goal is to get half a stone off in two weeks.
    I need to get 2 stone 10 off to get to 11 stone. Ideally, I would lie to be 10 to 10 and a helf stone for August - is that unrealistic?

8. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not at all, my overall goal is to lose 3 stone by August 31st xx

9. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    My CDC told me to drink 4 litres of water a day, in addition to the shakes and tea - is that too much? SOme people are saying 2.5??!!!

10. Sweetcheeks24

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think it's at least 2.5 ltrs of water but you should try to srink as much as possible

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.