New discoveries....

wannabefitatthirty

This is 1st time... After joining slimming world a few times that I'm giving diet a proper go.... I've always gone, and then not really stuck to there diet, then not really gone back... This time I'm throwing myself into it, and I'm discovering soooo many lovely recipes and can't believe I couldn't stick to it before!!!

I get very peckish after my lunch (tomorro I'm going to make myself a bigger lunch to see if that helps) I had an Alpen light bar & black coffee for breakfast- to rushed n not hungry in mornings, then about 11 am I had muller light and 2 meringue shells (mini) at 1syn each -then for lunch today I had a salad with fat free dressing n tuna (mixed with vinegar & black pepper- tuna was in spring water ) then I had a Greek muller coconut yoghurt 1/2 syn and bag of snack a jacks 5 1/2 syns

Tonight in making home made chilli con carne (syn free) with jacket potato and syn free rice pudding (using my milk from hex)

Am I really going to lose weight having such lovely meals!!!!!

You will DEFINITELY lose weight by following the plan. Slimming World is not about being hungry, it's about eating GOOD food to satisfy your appetite. Take a look at my signature, and I NEVER go hungry! Enjoy!

(Edited to add that snacking between meals is fine, but fruit/veg should be the first port of call. Fill your boots!)

Hi,

I'm the same as you - have tried Slimming World before but didn't really trust it and didn't follow the plan properly, then just stopped following it completely! This time I'm following it to the letter. I'm just starting my third week (please ignore the +2lb in my sig, I am following the plan, just star week!)

Your meals sound great :)

You really will lose weight, it's fantastic isn't it!

My group has a facebook group and members post pictures of their meals, I find it hard to believe that they can possibly free/few syns but they are and they consistently lose weight week on week!

Back