New Dress

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
I got a posh(ish) wedding reception evening party thingy on Friday night. Looked in my wardrobe and found that I had nothing suitable to wear (every girls dilemma) so off to the shops I went.

Got this from New Look, what you think? You cant see the dress mega clearly from the pics but found the official website that had it on there: Dresses - Evening - Leaf Trim Beaded Chiffon Dress - AX Paris - Fashion Dresses | Black Dresses | Going out & Party Dresses | Cheap Dresses

(Please ecxuse the lack of makeup/smile, literally just got home from town and tried it on)

On a serious note though, do you think it will be too short to wear to a wedding reception when your going to be surrounded by people you have never met before??

36017_10150208685710648_823715647_13390507_3564102_n.jpg

34263_10150208685405648_823715647_13390503_5424741_n.jpg

I think you look ab fab hun and am loving those shoes too!! xxx

The dress is great, but would look even better with some nice high heel dressy evening sandals (if the weather is nice) :)

Dress looks smashing and in no way to short. Agree sandels might look better with it, not so heavy for summer. Do you have a nice wrap or jacket to go with it.

P.s I have a "do" in a couple of weeks. May I borrow your legs please? x

You look stunning and must surely just be on maintenance by now. I would give a lot to have a figure like yours............. and those legs !!!

The dress is perfect, classy and dressy and I agree a little shrug or jacket would finish it off perfectly.

fur%20and%20sequin%20shrugs%20capelet.jpg

mind you I am no fashion guru.

Thanks hun, i like the glittery shawl, will have a look in asda tomorrow as i dont have time to get into town again before friday night. thanks for the tip! x

yep, looks lovely on you and seriously, those legs!!- Show them off, hun! Maybe in some sandals, as the others suggested ;) I think, the last sandals I got were from schuh or debenhams, and i love risverisland shoes, though, i don't think, i could walk in theirs.lol

Back