New Dress!!!

mememememe

I got my two stone award last week and was delighted cos now i could pick a new dress to wear to my best friends birthday in the middle of april.......

Bt now tat im ready to buy my dress i cant find one tat i really love. ne one ne suggestions as to a were i might find a beautiful dress!!!!!!

There's lots of lovely stuff in the shops right now but what is your budget? What do you like?

House of Fraser/Monsoon/Top Shop/Oasis/Warehouse all have some great dresses in, very pretty floral dresses. Depends what you want to spend.

River Island have amazing ones hun :) im only waiting until im slim enough to wear a gorgeous one!!

Monsoon stuff is great AND if you plan to lose more weight and slim out of it they hold their value really well when you're reselling on ebay.

Debenhams is always great because there is heaps of stores under the one roof. Monsoon is amazing but can be quite pricey - if you have big boobs you need a bigger size :)

FW

Everything has already been suggested- but I would say ASOS and Debenhams- because of the recent sales. Post up which dress you decided on :)

Depends what you like really - I love Vintage / Retro style and would be heading the Vivien of Holloway to treat myself if I had a budget of £100.

More modern stuff, I'd go to look at the Coast range I think.

Well done - don't start panic buying!!

xxx

If you don't mind spending a bit more, you really can't beat Coast for dresses for smart occasions - the one in Victoria Square is brilliant.

Otherwise I'd say ASOS or Boohoo (both online stores, Boohoo is dirt cheap too)

Back