Cruise PP new dukan flavours

I have A LOT of them and I couldn't live without them, coconut thai curries are heavenly, a drop of butter makes my eggs taste naughty, love my caramel coffee's plus yum like desserts and flavoured yoghurts. Yeah they are not cheap but I used to spend the cost of three of these bottles per month in takeaways, chocolate and other fat inducing so called goodies.

im sure trudy had the cheese one and said it was horrible lol

Tried to order using my phone without luck, is it my phone or do you have to register as a member before you can order?

I've only bought one before, the mocha one, and got annoyed that there was no guidelines on quantities - how many drops would make a muffin mix taste good? 2? 20? My hubby had the whole bottle, he put it in greek yoghurt. Any advice re quantities for muffins would be great as then I would definitely put an order in.

i use 5ml in muffins and 4 drops in yoghurts

ive not tried the savoury ones - dont fancy them - love the nutty ones in muffins and CANNOT wait for the parcel man to bring me peanut talk about excited!

no i use 5 ml in my double batch of muffins ... so 4tbsp oatbran and 2 tbsp wheatbran

I have A LOT of them and I couldn't live without them, coconut thai curries are heavenly, a drop of butter makes my eggs taste naughty, love my caramel coffee's plus yum like desserts and flavoured yoghurts. Yeah they are not cheap but I used to spend the cost of three of these bottles per month in takeaways, chocolate and other fat inducing so called goodies.

Hi how much of the coconut do you use in the thai curry? often wondered what it would be like to use the flavouring in that way, up to now only used in yoghurt and muffins.

I just add it to taste sorry Chris, I am deffo a non measure cook unless is baking but you can add some taste then add some more if you prefer a stronger taste . I find a hint is lovely while to much sometimes can come across a bit to artificial, put it this way the flavours are saving my a***e as I couldn't stomach meat and more meat just cooked.

I LOVE the caramel and nougat flavourings in my muffins/quark icing. I also bought honey as it was on offer but it tastes so synthetic I find it unpalatable. I tried it sweet in desserts and savoury as a 'honey/mustard' marinade but just couldn't get on with it.

when they are out of stock they arent listed on the website

I have almond and coconut, both are amazing and delicious and I use them in galettes and muffins

Just ordered cherry, shortbread and the choc spread - nom nom nom nom!!!!

They better be good, and although they seem expensive you use a tiny amount so they last for ages, well worth it I think

Linzois
x

Back