Cruise PP new dukan flavours

mmmmm donuts :p and shortbread yum yum yum and marshmallow..... can see this costing me a fortune lol

Quick Q - are these just like vanilla essence etc ie ok to use on Atkins (no carbs)? Maple looks tempting.

Mmmmmmmm emmental and bacon flavoured scrambled egg mmmmmmmm, cheese and bacon muffins mmmmmmmmmm

DOH!! I still can't get over their nearly GBP 30 shipping charge to the continent! I frequently order things from the UK and shipped by Royal Mail the shipping charges tend to be reasonable...

hefty charges cheese, wonder why its so expensive.

Costs £3.96 for postage for me - worth it for peanut muffins :drool: :)

Have never ordered any Dukan flavourings before but I'm about to put my toe in the water, so to speak!

Given that they're not cheap, I would welcome Minimins' gals' words of wisdom about the must-have flavours and the 'don't touch it with a barge pole' flavours! ;)

P x

Have never ordered any Dukan flavourings before but I'm about to put my toe in the water, so to speak!

Given that they're not cheap, I would welcome Minimins' gals' words of wisdom about the must-have flavours and the 'don't touch it with a barge pole' flavours! ;)

P x

My favs are caramel, nougat, coconut, hazelnut and mocha Im a very nutty person hence the mad dash to order peanut - tried the fruit ones and im not too keen they ,taste too synthetic pre dukan I could have lived off fruit ........ cannot wait to have a real strawberry in the next few weeks :)

I like caramel and hazelnut, not so keen on dark chocolate or pistachio. Strawberry is ok. Gave the passion fruit away, so not sure.

I've tried the caramel that is a must have, the apple crumble, i made muffins today with it & they were nice.

i love apple crumble, passion fruit, caramel, nougat and hazelnut

Mmmm peanut muffins. Don't forget to tell us what they taste like Chris - I'm nearly drooling here! And praline - too dangerous for me to get that one definitely as I'd be slurping great mouthfuls of it lol!

I desperately wanted praline but at £9+ thought it was a bit steep so peanut & milk chocolate muffins - oh my word

I wasnt here for a day and look what happens when I got back!! OMG I am defo off to buy some now, I was also wondering what others had tried, cant wait for hazelnut mmmm

Same hear CG savory one sound lush and would really give a kick to all sorts of dishes...its the price that's puts me off x

Back