NEW: Easter Challenge

1 lb gain so upset I feel like giving up apart from my meal friday and drinking sat which wasn't a mad one I have been an angel, so I guess I literally can have no life to get these last 9lbs off!

Aww don't be so hard on yourself you've done brilliantly to get to your last 9lbs why give up now?
They say that the last stone is the hardest bit still think of it as baby steps.
Keep at it and ill bet you'll get a loss next week don't feel disheartened. Imagine if you gave up after your first gain or sts. Where would you be now?
Your almost there. It's like seeing the finish line in the distance and turning round and heading back where you've just come from Xxx

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
Aww don't be so hard on yourself you've done brilliantly to get to your last 9lbs why give up now?
They say that the last stone is the hardest bit still think of it as baby steps.
Keep at it and ill bet you'll get a loss next week don't feel disheartened. Imagine if you gave up after your first gain or sts. Where would you be now?
Your almost there. It's like seeing the finish line in the distance and turning round and heading back where you've just come from Xxx

I know your right, it's just so frustrating I can't seem to get it right, I loose then I STS for a few weeks then a gain it's just up and down and I have stayed on track so it's frustrating :(

Baby-belle. What points are you on? Are you being more active......and therefore needing to eat more, sometimes that metabolic rate needs a little kick. Sometimes, just changing and mixing up your food. If you have the same for breakfast every day try something else and give it a wake up call.
Don't get disheartened, look at how much you've lost rather than how much to go you can do it xx

Minxymoo said:
Baby-belle. What points are you on? Are you being more active......and therefore needing to eat more, sometimes that metabolic rate needs a little kick. Sometimes, just changing and mixing up your food. If you have the same for breakfast every day try something else and give it a wake up call.
Don't get disheartened, look at how much you've lost rather than how much to go you can do it xx

I'm on 26 and i was exercising but I haven't this week as I've not feel well but I've tracked and done some walking, I do try mixing my food up, I hardly ever have the same each day I feel frustrated I'm not sure what else to try

Aw Baby-Belle,don't give up,those last few lbs are just being a bit stubborn!!I STS this week,started off the week well and got naughtier closer to WI so not too surprised!!Next week....must try harder lol Mel x

I have to admit when i stalled on 26 points i put them back up to 29. Just my own decision and its started the losses again. I was getting sts small gains. Then small losses, and was getting well fed up.
Maybe increase your points by 1 a day and see if it helps

I have to admit when i stalled on 26 points i put them back up to 29. Just my own decision and its started the losses again. I was getting sts small gains. Then small losses, and was getting well fed up.
Maybe increase your points by 1 a day and see if it helps

:D I have done the same!! I found it very difficult on the 26. I have gone up to the 29 and I'm hoping for a good loss this week.

Was on 26 since beginning November. Lost 6.5 in total. So although i lost over xmas (1.5lb) i.think that was mostly due to eating a bit more than normal as i was doing panto. The first week of the year i put on .5 and the week after sts, then sts again. Went on 29 two weeks ago and lost 1 and then 1.5.
I've lost 47.5 lb in total since May last year and still have a stone and half to go, try and see its a question.of.trial.and error

Suffered from a very bad case of hand to mouth disease since Saturday think last night was the last of it.. :-( went to WI tonight and put on 1.5 can't complain it was truly deserved.
Sorry for being a pain but could someone update me please thanks.

Baby-belle said:
1 lb gain so upset I feel like giving up apart from my meal friday and drinking sat which wasn't a mad one I have been an angel, so I guess I literally can have no life to get these last 9lbs off!

Sounds like me, I'm trying to get to 9' 10 can't get below 10'1 currently hovering around 10'4 ish haven't weighed myself yet this am (WI day) so fed up of fighting a losing battle, thinking the only way is to starve myself!?!?! Boo hoo ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1/2 lb this, rubbish considering have not used Amy weeklies and done lots of exercising!! :-( x

Siandys1 said:
Lost 1/2 lb this, rubbish considering have not used Amy weeklies and done lots of exercising!! :-( x

What has been suggested to me is to up my points, I found I gained when I used weeklies so I didn't use any and exercised and lost 2lb the I've STS for two weeks and gained this week where I'm exercising people have said to up my points for a bit from 26-29 as my body might need more fuel so I'm trying this for a week or two and see if it make a difference why do t you try this to? I hate hovering it's so annoying the last bit is hard.

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Sounds like me the way you're staying on track and gaining. Then i started taking capsiplex which speeds up my losses, but also makes me gain more when i do gain! Do you take measurements? Im very much considering doing that soon!

I was considering diet pills to but I've tried loads in the past and none of them work so I don't think there is an answer! I have taken my measurements but haven't remeasured for a while I must do this! It is very frustrating isn't it

Lost 1lb this week, happy :D

Monday WI (9 left)
Bugsbunny2000:
14lbs (4.5lbs lost, 9.5lbs to go) [need 1.06lbs a week]
Emmaholl: 20lbs (9lbs lost, 11lbs to go) [need 1.23lbs a week]
Morgenmuffel: 19.85lbs [9kg] (0lbs [0kgs] lost, 19.85lbs [9kgs] to go) [need 2.21lbs [1kg] a week]
VeggieAnna:
13lbs (3lbs lost, 10lbs to go) [need 1.12lbs a week]

Tuesday WI (9 left)
Ems 789: 21lbs (6.5lbs lost, 14.5lbs to go) [need 1.45lbs a week]
Goose1: 14lbs (7lbs lost, 7lbs to go) [need 0.95lbs a week]
Minxymoo: 20lbs (3.5lbs lost, 16.5lbs to go) [need 1.8lbs a week]
Miss D 26lbs (6lbs lost, 20lbs to go) [need 2lbs a week]
Pandora72: 35lbs (0lbs lost, 35lbs to go) [need 3.5lbs a week]
Rosie_Lee: 17.5lbs (4.5lbs lost, 13lbs to go) [need 1.5lbs a week]
Starkissedx: 19lbs (0lbs, 19lbs to go) [need 1.9lbs a week]
Swellybelly17: 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go) [need 1.4lbs a week]
Trefoil: 20lbs (6.5lbs lost, 13.5lbs to go) [need 1.35lbs a week]
xmrsrx: 18lbs (8.5lbs lost, 9.5lbs to go) [need 1.05lbs a week]

Wednesday WI (9 left)
Blonde_sue: 31lbs (0.5lbs lost, 31lbs to go) [need 3.45lbs a week]
Chelemad: 28lbs (5lbs lost, 23lbs to go) [need 2.56lbs a week]
Dublinrose: 21lbs (0lbs lost, 21lbs to go) [need 2.34lbs a week]
Hollyjayneratcliffe: 25lbs (8.5lbs lost, 16.5lbs to go) [need 1.84lbs a week]
Pinkypants: 14lbs (6lbs lost, 8lbs to go) [need 0.89lbs a week]
x_Champagne_Supernova_x: 14lbs (5lbs lost, 9lbs to go) [need 1lbs a week]

Thursday WI (10 left)
Anj_i_am: 15.5lbs (7.5lbs lost, 8lbs to go) [need 0.8lbs a week]
Baby-belle: 11.5lbs (3.5lbs lost, 8lbs to go) [need 0.8lbs a week]
Batman: 30.87lbs [14kg] (2.65lbs [1.2kgs] lost, 28.22lbs [12.8kgs] to go) [need 2.83lbs [1.28kg] a week]
EllieT: 21lbs (12lbs lost, 9lbs to go) [need 0.9lbs a week]
Gemelli: 14lbs (4lbs lost, 10lbs to go) [need 1lbs a week]
LouQ: 21lbs (3.5lbs lost, 17.5lbs to go) [need 1.75lbs a week]
Michellethegooner: 24lbs (3.5lbs lost, 20.5lbs to go) [need 2.05lbs a week]
Uglybetty1987: 20lbs (6.5lbs lost, 13.5lbs to go) [need 1.35lbs a week]

Friday WI (10 left)
CarlyLanky140: 30lbs (7lbs lost, 23lbs to go) [need 2.3lbs a week]
FatNoMore: 15.5lbs (1lbs lost, 14.5lbs to go) [need 1.45lbs a week]
Galaxy-girl: 28lbs (3lbs lost, 25lbs to go) [need 2.5lbs a week]
Lydia150970: 20lbs (9lbs lost, 11lbs to go) [need 1.22lbs a week]
Kernow Jo: 19lbs (6lbs lost, 13lbs to go) [need 1.3lbs a week]
MrsK87: 14lbs (9lbs lost, 5lbs to go) [need 0.5lbs a week]