Total Solution New extante person

Bertie81

Silver Member
Hello there! I just started this today but am hoping to lose about a stone and 4 lbs by the end of September I am actually quite liking the shakes and soups and an pleasantly surprised I tried another vlcd I managed it but the shakes were vile so thought I would try this and it seems great any other newbies??

Hi, I am ready to start tomorrow! I think i am all prepared and am hoping to lose 14 lb by end of sept. I'm glad your 1st day went well :)

It did I was a bit apprehensive as my boyfriend is a greyhound and eats what he likes without putting an ounce on which is annoying but he is supportive bless him! It's really ok thinking of it as a marathon and the long term benefits! Hope you go well tomorrow on it the shakes and soups and bars are pretty nice :)

Ha ha! i realised you meant skinny!! I hope it will go well and i am a bit nervous and excited because i really want to change!! will probably be on here looking for advice and support and no doubt ranting on times!!

Well I will be on here if you need a rant I wil be the same no doubt!! It's good to have a forum to chat! HHello too sexy for Xmas! Hope we are all doing great by Xmas. Good luck and speak soon!

Hi how is everyone getting on?? Day 2 nearly over and feeling quite positive today. Not feeling that hungry but late afternoon is the time when i could really eat something but i got through it YYaaayy!! i'm going away for the weekend tomorrow so hoping to stay positive!!??xx

Hi. I started today and am loving the packs too. I did a Vlcd about 4 years ago and these taste much less synthetic/chemically.
Day one for me has been fab, hope that doesn't mean tomorrow will be hell!
Hope you're all getting on ok.

good luck ladies, i started last sunday so just a few extra days ahead, and i think day 2 and 3 were my hardest, feeling really positive now :)

xxx

good luck ladies, i started last sunday so just a few extra days ahead, and i think day 2 and 3 were my hardest, feeling really positive now :)

xxx

Day 2 for me and my mind keeps going to food! although I am not hungry, just feel like I am kind of missing something, Normally I dont eat until the afternoon or evening, I just have tea and coffee during the day or sometimes a slice of toast.
Good to know that it gets easier.
Good luck

Back