New - First day on the Cambridge Diet

Lovemusic

Hi,

I have just started on the Cambridge diet today and just thought I would say hi.

I don't think it's going to be the easiest of diets to stick to but I am determined to do so and lose the weight I need to lose.

I have promised myself that I will treat myself to using a personal shopper and buying a complete new wordrobe to keep myself motivated.

:)

Hiya

Congrats on starting Cambridge Diet! it really is an amazing diet and well worth sticking to! Most people find the first few days the hardest, but hang on in there - I'm just starting my 4th week and I promise it gets easier!

Oooo I like your personal shopper Idea !!

Welcome and good luck with your diet, it does get easier after the first few days and if its your first time doing CD it is definately easier than you may think to stick with.
Dont get to hung up on when you may feel bad in your first week cos everyone told me day 3 was the worst and to expect headaches and lack of energy and I got quite hung up on it but it never happened!!! You will get great results and quickly and thats what we all want!!! Sarahxx.

Hi Lovemusic and welcome to Minimins. Congratulations on deciding to CD, you won't regret it :) It can be tough during the first week, but some people find it plain sailing from Day 1, just keep drinking that water & look forward to your weigh-in, I'm sure you'll be delighted.

If you need any help or advice, don't hesitate to post, there's always someone around to help :)

Good luck for your weight loss journey. I'm sure you will be fine. Just keep drinking lots of water. I am on day 4 of my SS and it is much easier today now I am in ketosis...

If you need any help, this is the place to be, someone will always come back with an answer for any questions, or support if you need it...

Lots of luck...

Hi and welcome,this is just the best diet that you can possibly do IMO. The first week is the hardest but I think its because your trying to break the automatic habit of eating,after that your fine. I'm coming into week 7 now and really honestly dont think about food(long may this feeling last!!)Good luck you'll be fine and if you need any help or a chat just shout on here, theres always someone to encourage you,help you, or just chat,
Nikki

HI and Welcome. The 1st week can be the hardest, after that it does get easier and you will see the benefits very quickly.

I like your treat at the end sounds like it will be loads of fun.:D

I'm starting today too ..... ok restarting but drawing a line under my previous efforts and concentrating on this time!

Any help you need on here - just SHOUT! Someone will come running with advice, motivation, etc etc

Well done for starting, the weight loss is amazing and so motivating. And what a great idea for a treat!! I have decided that each time I lose a stone, I will treat myself to some bath bombs from Lush (I love that place!!) and then a great big shopping trip when I get to target!! Cant wait

Good luck for your journey and keep us updated on your progress

Hi Lovemusic, good luck with the first few days. I found the first three days the hardest, once you get through these you will fly through.

Enjoy watching your body change and look forward to the new you x

Hi and welcome to the board.

The diet is hard in the first week but promise you it does get easier as each day passes.

Can't wait to hear your first weeks weight loss.:)

You can do it just think how pleased ur partner will be when he sees the new you!! It will make you more confident too which is always appealing!

Hi,

I have just started on the Cambridge diet today and just thought I would say hi.

I don't think it's going to be the easiest of diets to stick to but I am determined to do so and lose the weight I need to lose.

I have promised myself that I will treat myself to using a personal shopper and buying a complete new wordrobe to keep myself motivated.

:)

Hiya - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

this site is FAB....just SHOUT if you have any questions...

look forward to sharing your successes with you....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Good luck with CD. I'm sure you'll do great and you'll be flying round the shops with your personal shopper in no time.

Tx

Good luck with ur weight loss, i have just joined as well after seeing my daughters weight plummet on CD....not to worry, we're right behind her!!

Back