New Flavour Oaty Bar!!!

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
Well, I went to Sainsbury's to buy my double chocolate Alpen Lights, only to find the shelf bare... well, I guess you all beat me to them!!! :p ;)

Standing there disappointed (it was the only reason for going to Sainsbury's... well that and the 1 syn lager!! :rolleyes:) my eyes wandered... and I saw the Weetabix Oaty Bar in TOFFEE FLAVOUR!!! :eek:

Got them to try and I now know what I'm using my HEX b's and syns on!!! Really enjoyed it!!!! :D:D:D:D

These sound nice. Do you know if they have any of the Weetabix Oaty Bars in Asda? Im getting a bit bord of the alpen light.

x

They also have white chocolate which is amaaaaaaazing!!

Well, I went to Sainsbury's to buy my double chocolate Alpen Lights, only to find the shelf bare... well, I guess you all beat me to them!!! :p ;)

Standing there disappointed (it was the only reason for going to Sainsbury's... well that and the 1 syn lager!! :rolleyes:) my eyes wandered... and I saw the Weetabix Oaty Bar in TOFFEE FLAVOUR!!! :eek:

Got them to try and I now know what I'm using my HEX b's and syns on!!! Really enjoyed it!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hi can you tell me how many syns they are and do they count as a Hex B x

I also LOVE these. I particularly like the toffee one and the white chocolate one.

The white chocolate one is 3.5 syns. There is no value online for the toffee one but I think it will be 4 syns because it is 80 calories.

They count as HExB's which is good :). I love them.

Gail x

Sharon, I'm assuming you might have found this out already but just in case - it's 2 as HE.

I think I'll go hunting the toffee one - it might be nice with sliced banana on top - Mmmmmmm.

I also haven't found the double choc Alpen Light yet but hey, the shops are open all day tomorrow - LOL

Slickers - thanks for that - I was getting carried away twixt the Alpen & the Weetabix.
Sorry.:wave_cry:

However, as they're only 3.5 syns each, they're low enough to have as syns & save the HE for something else.

I can't find the toffee flavour on syns online but I have assumed that it would be 4 syns because it's 80 calories rather than about 65 for the white chocolate one. However it is absolutely DELICIOUS :)

Gail x

Back