New Flavour on the Way

pancras

At group tonight, I tasted the new food pack Chilli Con Carne.
It was a bit mushy and tasteless for me. However with a bit of Tabasco and a touch of salt, they could have a winner for me.

It is expected to be out for the end of October. Sorry if this has already been talked about.

Also lost 3lbs this week. Which should mean next week I hit my 10 stone lost goal, yippee.

Hi Pancras,

WOWEE your weight loss is so inspiring .. fantastic :D

Not heard about the new flavour on here or at my meeting - one to look forward to

Cheers
yoyo
xx

Lovely will help with rtm

There's a new bar on the way too. Fruit bar is being stopped, but a new nut and fudge one is due - I think that's what she said.

Pancras - WOW! You are doing brilliantly. Good to hear from you :D.

Yum - nut & fudge sounds scrummy :)

Pancras - WOW! You are doing brilliantly. Good to hear from you :D.

Hi ti

Glad to see you around and still losing, I intend to be around a lot more, I love the idea of the fudge and nut, I can't wait for that one to come out.

Woohoo on your great loss hun!! Totally awesome :)

The new packs sound fab and I really want to try them even though I am now on RTM. Toffee fudge - yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, and chilli sounds great too - is it a soup or more like an actual chili?

Jez
xx

I have not heard about new packs either :)

Kat xx

Woohoo on your great loss hun!! Totally awesome :)

The new packs sound fab and I really want to try them even though I am now on RTM. Toffee fudge - yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, and chilli sounds great too - is it a soup or more like an actual chili?

Jez
xx

Hi Jez

It is like an actual chilli. The taste reminds me of soya mince and it does look like chilli with bits of beans. It is meant give people something more to bite on. However imo it is mushy, so I think they have missed the mark. I did not have much and maybe if you get a proper mouthful it might taste different. Hopefully other LL's will taste some over the next few weeks and give their opinions.

Nut and fudge bar ;-) woop

Hi Jez

It is like an actual chilli. The taste reminds me of soya mince and it does look like chilli with bits of beans. It is meant give people something more to bite on. However imo it is mushy, so I think they have missed the mark. I did not have much and maybe if you get a proper mouthful it might taste different. Hopefully other LL's will taste some over the next few weeks and give their opinions.

My LLC has tried it out with the management group - she didn't sell it very well when she was trying to describe it. Said it was kind of like the porrige in constituency. It was funny though - when she announced there will be a new 'chilli' pack, one of the other developers shouted out 'Cool!' LOL - anything but, I should have thought :rolleyes:. Might be a nice hot change for the winter months. Light frost here last night...

Oh looking forward to hearing about these :)

Kat xx

We were told last night about the new packs - the bean chilli and also there is to be something to add to the shakes to make them into a mousse. The new bar I'm told is ( I think) a maintenance bar not a food pack - not sure if that makes sense to anyone?
Hopefully we will get to try the chill next week if it arrives in the post!

any news on when these are going to be in stock?

I haven't heard anything yet but will remember to ask my LLC tomorrow!

Kat xx

Only just read this thread...looking forward to Chilli...I am more savoury so hope it's nice. :)

I haven't heard anything yet, but I have my meeting tomorrow night, so will see.

My lighter life councillor was telling me about the chilli con carne food pack that will be coming out. Me being my dippy self asked if it came with rice but no such joy. Anyway, she told me it was nice so i'll be looking forward to trying that.

Hi Jez

Wowee mushy or not it sounds great to me! I am stuck only really able to have the chocolate flavour or Peanut/Cranberry bars, everything else makes me feel sick! I love chilli and a even a very poor substitute will be gratefully received by me, lol!

Fudge and nut sounds good too, hope it's not a maintainance bar!

Back