New Flavour on the Way

Pancras that loss is fantastic - you must feel fantastic!
I tried the chilli last week but tbh i found it a bit tasteless not very chilli at all.
Maybe with the tabasco it would be better I will wait and see.
i seem to be changing my preferences all of a sudden.
I started off on all soups and now I prefer milkshakes!
I wonder why our palates change so much?
I am coping though so long as it reflects on the wi I don't care what flavours I have!
Milli x

we were told the chili will be out soon. But the peanut and fudge bar is a maintenance bar. They will be bringing out a mix a mouse though, but she said that was expected in the new year.

We were told about the new Chilli pack this evening ~ our LLC said it is just a "try out" for now, until they decide if it will do well.
We will get a taster next week. :)

I asked my LLC aso. She has given the chilli pack to the locum to try out and is waiting for feedback. She also said the toffee/nut bar is an abstinence bar and she has been asked to trial it and is waiting for it to come in.

Normal Kat xx

I also asked about these tonight and told LLC I really wanted to try them, not sure why???? But I dooooooo.

Re the changing palates, I think as we are abstinent and our palates become cleaner, we realise how things really taste - we are not bombarded with thousands of different tastes every day. We learn to listen to our bodies more and have what they want/need. This obviously changes from time to time, so might have something to do with that, but just my theory.

Jez
xx

I think that's a very plausible theory Jez.

No wine, no sugars etc to coat the tongue...we have naked tongue syndrome! xx :p

My councilor told us this week that she will be trialling the new nut fudge bar next week and my mum has been the one to have it for one week. The lucky devil!!!! She said it is def not a maintenance bar and is for everyone. You never know, my mum might even let me try a bit.

Agree, have been told that the new bar is an abstinence one, not RTM. Apparently it's going to replacec the fruit bar which hasn't been selling well. My LLC said that she ersonally does sell a lot of fruit ones so will be continuing to stock it for as long as she can.

We were just told it would be November

Back