New Flavours on the way!!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Heard yesterday that S&S plan to introduce a macaroni cheese meal, 2 new milk chocolate bars and bring back the maple fruit & almond bars. Also possibly a spicy curry soup.
All should be happening fairly soon so look out for emails over next few weeks to confirm dates.
Can't wait for macaroni cheese!! Also wonder what the milk choc bars will be - I miss the banana bar!

OMG this is so exciting!!! I like the sound of all of those things, I hope it happens!
I am so sad to get excited by such things ;-)

Macaroni cheese - yay!!!!

Well I must be sad too then Laura! The way I look at it though is anything that keeps us on this diet so we lose weight is a good thing so I don't mind being sad by getting excited at such little things lol x

Shall look forward to new flavours maybe in time for my next months order.

Which reminds me I must try the crispy shakes I've got already lol

Oooh, sounds interesting. Actually just chatting to Rob when I started reading this. He said they're getting them in the next few weeks hopefully and he'll email everyone once he knows!

:D

mmm...new choc bars, I'm drooling.

Not sure the flavours of the choc bars though - have emailed S&S to ask but if anyone knows please post details x

He said he would email me the details later, so if he does, I'll be sure to let you all know :)

yum I like the sound of mac cheese. I'm not fussed on different flavoured bars but a bigger one to compete with the Tesco one would be good :D

Oh yes, a bigger bar would be lovely. Just so long as the new stuff isn't like the BL mint bar, oh goodness I had it today and I forgot how chewy it was!

Really looking forward to the mac cheese, oooo I hope it's nice.

I love the BL mint one Moosh :)

OK here is an update on the new flavours from Rob. I cannot wait to place a new order!!!!!!

We have coming next week:

New Spaghetti Bolognese (better than current one, but we are still keeping the original in stock you will have choice of 2)
New Chili (tastier than original one, and the original will still be in stock for anyone who prefers it)
New Porridge (again original one still available)

The week after:
Macaroni Cheese
Mushroom Pasta
Maple Fruits & Almonds Bar
New Milk Chocolate Delight Bar

In the pipe line => Thai Curry Soup or Chicken Curry Soup (still awaiting samples before we confirm)

The Banana Bar is no longer available as the Manufacturer will not make it I'm afraid :(

Damn just got my fortnights order but.....on the plus the yummy pasta dishes will be out when i do my next fortnights woooooo :) canny wait :D

Like, like, like!!!

Back