New Flavours on the way!!

I just did a huge order which will last for 46 days...rats! Oh well, I shall also be ordering some samples, they sound great.

Oh dear, given that I've done a huge order plus bought nearly 100 products from someone on here I have enough for over two months! Will be getting samples though :)

oh that is so exciting to get another meal option, makes it easier and easier to stay on task. Whooah

He emailed me today to tell me that too! I was going to put in another order this weekend, but I'm holding off. I've got enough products to last another week or two, so theres no rush. I can hold off! :D

Hopefully this works out about right for me! Placed a months order a week ago, so if they arrive in about 2 weeks I'll be ready to place my next one!
I am only in week 3 and I certainly haven't felt that limited on flavours as I like 90% of them but the thought of new ones is really exciting! I'm already picturing my mushroom pasta inside a giant portobello mushroom, mmm shroom heaven :D

I shall place my order when the new stuff in :) is looking forward to it.

Sounds exciting

omg! this diet just gets better and better! i cant get my head aroun d why people are punishing themselves on less variety vlcd when they could be on this or exante! actually eating and still losing, its beyond me! just gald i found this when i did :)

I think for some people on LT it's the complete abstinence that appeals and the disassociation with food, treating each pack as survival rather than food. I don't want to disassociate completely with food though as that's not going to help me reintroduce food or maintain. You can't be in denial forever. I'm enjoying the flavours, and the taste of the limited amount of real food (protein and veggies) that I do have, and learning to feel content without mountains of carbs.

whooaah - macaroni and mushroom pasta and improved chilli and spag bol (could things get any better?)
I am seriously excited about putting my order in next month. I think I will have to try the chicken soup too.
I am planning my next two months supplies right now
Julia

Ohhh am so excited I love macaroni cheese and the mushroom pasta sounds great too. Love that there is so much choice.

Back