1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

new food dairy ww

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Cahrlierogers, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Cahrlierogers

Cahrlierogers Well-Known Member

for breakfast i had 4pp sugar puffs +skimmed milk 4
    for lunch warbuton thins 5+1pp chicken slices two muller light chocolate 5 pp with side salad 11
    hotdogs + two hotdog buns 6+2pp 8
    7 pp chocolate 7
    chicken tikka 8 pp +side salad 8
    2pp muller light yugout 2

53 mins walking +3pp -3
    15 mins yoga +1pp -1
    Just dance +2pp -2

just need to stick to it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Cahrlierogers

tomorrow may be hard im at work all night i love to come home at 12 and have a drink so. i cant wait for my shopping trip in may and have this motivation i dont want to go and have the same size i am i would love to lose 2 stone but i only have about 10 weeks and it would probably be best to lose slowly but im gonna just carry on to a low target and i my old slimming world consultant used ill reach a star along the way

4. Cahrlierogers

yesterday
    milk +sugar puffs
    warburton thins +chicken slices
    crunchy bar
    tikka ready meal + pitta
    mullerlight chocolate dessert
    picked at salad+ carrots
    freddo
    flake
    i feel like i have had too much but i have counted and i am 2 under my pps i earnt 4 from walking to work and 3 for cardio on the wii.