new foods list!!!!!! For 3 packs + a meal

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
Yay rob is such a sweetheart! He emailed me back with fab news!

Ill have to update in 2 secs!

For 3 packs and a meal.

Hi Sarah,

In that case :)

**9. Slim & Save Lifestyle Plan**The Slim & Save Lifestyle Plan allows for 3 of our food packs each day along with a low carbohydrate meal. The Lifestyle Plan is ideal if you want to sit down and have a meal with your family or if you think you will miss having a conventional meal each day.The food packs can be anything from our range, Shakes, meals, soups and bars. There is a limit to 1 bar per day, all the other packs have no restrictions.Each food pack provides 25% RDA of Essential Vitamins & Minerals, you will therefore need to ensure you either have a varied selection of vegetables in your low carb meal or take a multi-vitamin and mineral to get the remaining 25%

**3 Food Packs + 1 Low Carbohydrate Meal

**When it comes to your "Low Carb Meal" you have two choices use the basic list of protein and vegetables in this brochure or use our online meal planner. To get the most out of our Lifestyle Plan we recommend you use the online meal planner website:*http://clients.slimandsave.co.uk*Please see section 11 - **Using our meal planner

**Allowed Vegetables - 200g cooked/consumed Weight**
Asparagus, Bamboo Shoots (canned, drained), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Courgettes, Cucumber, Fennel, Gherkins, Green Peppers, Green Chili Peppers, Leeks, Lettuce, Mushrooms (not fried), Olives, Rocket Salad, Shallots, Spinach, Spring Onions, Swede (flesh only), Turnip (flesh only & must be boiled) Watercress & White Cabbage.

**Basic List of Allowed Protein Source**

Chicken, Cottage Cheese (low fat), Fish, Lean Beef Steak, Lean Back Bacon, Lean Pork Steak, Tuna, Turkey, Two Eggs (boiled, dry fried, poached or scrambled(if using milk allowance). Meat must be Grilled, Boiled, or Steamed

*150ml of Skimmed Milk (per day) for use in tea/cofee/shakes****For vegetarians we recommend the Simplicity Plan to ensure adequate protein is consumed.**

Kind Regards,
Rob.

Last edited:
Oh my god! We're allowed lean beef steak.. Fillet steak and sweed chips here I come!!

And 1 egg scrambled with a rasher of bacon with mushrooms! Drool! Lol

Lettuce and steak fajitas! The possibilites are endless!

love sarah xxx

Yeah lots of possibilities :) I'm a huge fan of the swede chips* too :D

*courtesy of Caz! ;)

How much protein are we allowed please?

Sent from my new ARCHOS tablet :)

Rob didnt specify. But i would say 100g as per usual.

love sarah xxx

Yeah lots of possibilities :) I'm a huge fan of the swede chips* too :D

*courtesy of Caz! ;)

I have a mincer at home so im thinking burger and swede chips soon!

love sarah xxx

I am with you with the scrambled egg and rasher of bacon and oh to have cottage cheese with some lettuce and pork yumyum yum. this diet has suddenly become so much better.

I am with you with the scrambled egg and rasher of bacon and oh to have cottage cheese with some lettuce and pork yumyum yum. this diet has suddenly become so much better.

Nice creamy sauce :)

Cottage cheese dip with celery and cucmber and rolled up ham! Yum!

Cant stop thinking about ideas now!

love sarah xxx

Mmmmmmmm brain in overdrive & salivating lots :D gxx

Yes I eat quorn mince, sausages etc never have done before I started slim & save but enjoying them as variety :) gxx

Don't think the weights are 100g anymore. Basically, they're saying use the meal planner. The meal planner counts carbs and protein, it tells you how many more calories you need to fit in. So you can add in as much protein as necessary to hit the minimum calories for the day, which is 600-650. I emailed about sometimes my calories coming in too low and the meal planner saying I needed to eat more calories and was told to add in more protein.

Quorn is allowed, although it is higher in carbs that e meat equivalent so you should definitely stick to the recommended amounts. The packs do contain siya - but quorn and soya are completely different products. Quorn is made from fungus whilst soya is made from legumes.

AdrianR said:
Thanks for that Weasy...is Linda McCartney on the same "out of bounds" list? :(

I would have a look at the Nutritional info on Linda McCartney stuff - it's been a long time since I've had any but I seem to remember it being quite calorific... If it's around 150 calories and 12g of carbs or less then it should be ok. If in doubt email slim and save.

Back