new for wii

largelesley

Silver Member
just had to let everyone know the new game for wii is fab well at least i like it . its called family trainer and its basically a dance mat with games on it theres skating and log jumping theres the one where you have to step on the moles like you get in a lot of arcades
i think its really good and im sure ill play it every nite till novelty wears of and it gathers dust like everything else
hope everyone doing well this wk i lost 2 pounds so getting there very slowly xx

just had to let everyone know the new game for wii is fab well at least i like it . its called family trainer and its basically a dance mat with games on it theres skating and log jumping theres the one where you have to step on the moles like you get in a lot of arcades
i think its really good and im sure ill play it every nite till novelty wears of and it gathers dust like everything else
hope everyone doing well this wk i lost 2 pounds so getting there very slowly xx

Well done on the loss!!! Fab!!!!!!
That new game sounds well good! Ive got that Samba de amigos one coming tomorrow. Thats the one where you shake the wiimotes like maracas! I'm so gonna have to get that game though, where did you get it from?x

Well done on the loss!!! Fab!!!!!!
That new game sounds well good! Ive got that Samba de amigos one coming tomorrow. Thats the one where you shake the wiimotes like maracas! I'm so gonna have to get that game though, where did you get it from?x

sorry for slow reply girls i no been on last few days i got mine from amazon as i always think their a bit cheaper let me know what the samba one like i looked at that 2 take care girls x

Well done on the loss this week :) .. Im waiting for a wii fit board! ...Altho my OH has just informed me he wants an Xbox 360 for xmas lol ...

Back