New from Mexico to the forum. Thank you all!!

Vale

Hi everybody! I have been following minimins already for few weeks but this is my first post. It has really helped me reading all this amazing stories. I am from Mexico, currently on 7th week of Cambridge diet. Have already lost 2 stone, and still have 2 more to go. My Cambridge consultant here in Mexico is not as compromised or enthusiast as I've read they are in England, so I had to look for extra support and that is how I found this amazing place. I've had and surely will have many doubts, and here is where I have found most of the answers. So thanks to all for sharing your stories!

Hi Vale - welcome to minimins! Well done on your weight loss so far. You must see a big difference when you look in the mirror. Sorry that your CDC isn't a great help, my CDC s quite helpful but I still think I learn more from minimins. I've only been on cd for 5 weeks and I've got bots other 4stones to lose so I've got a long way to go. You will be at goal in no time - keep us posted.
x

Hi Vale. 2 stone is brilliant. Well done, keep it up
X

Thanks Daisy! And congrats on your weight loss too!! It is so nice to see other women going through what we are right now, that encourages us to keep up, right?!?! Good luck!

Hi Vale

2st that's fab, I'm on day 6, my first weigh in tomorrow!

I found this forum really helpful and reading about people's losses is really encouraging!

mrsf

Good luck tomorrow!!You'll see how motivating is that first weigh in, it really boosts your willpower to see that this diet really works! The first two weeks for me were really difficult, but as time goes by, and the scale goes down, I am motivated to keep going no matter what. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Back