New from Northern Ireland

Hey, Im a newbie to this site. My name's Lesley and Im from Bangor in Northern Ireland.
Seems to be a pretty friendly place!
Ive been thinking about starting slimming world, but havent picked up the courage to go yet!:sigh:
I have started to go to Zumba once a week, but am trying to start going twice a week, then join up and go to the gym as well.
still lacking in motivation abit, thats why I have joined up here, to get the motivation and stay on track:D

Hi and thanks for the welcome!
I think for the time being, Im just going to regulate my own diets, cutting out the baddies, and eat healthy and watch the calories.
How do you start a diary? is that the blog feature on here?!

Hey, Im a newbie to this site. My name's Lesley and Im from Bangor in Northern Ireland.
Seems to be a pretty friendly place!
Ive been thinking about starting slimming world, but havent picked up the courage to go yet!:sigh:
I have started to go to Zumba once a week, but am trying to start going twice a week, then join up and go to the gym as well.
still lacking in motivation abit, thats why I have joined up here, to get the motivation and stay on track:D
Hi. welcome, I am from Antrim in N Ireland and have just started SW myself. this is my second week and Ive lost 5lbs already, im well please with this.

Hi and thanks for the welcome!
I think for the time being, Im just going to regulate my own diets, cutting out the baddies, and eat healthy and watch the calories.
How do you start a diary? is that the blog feature on here?!

Go to the blue tool bar and on the left hand side it says "All Diets" click on that and then choose where you want to put it. Perhaps the Calorie Counting Diaries section. Then jus click on "NEW Thread" enter your chosen title and off you go.

Hope that helps and look forward to reading all about your progress....:)

Hi and welcome. Once you have decided which diet to follow you can start a new thread in that section. Most sections have a diary section. Good luck

Irene xx

Hi. welcome, I am from Antrim in N Ireland and have just started SW myself. this is my second week and Ive lost 5lbs already, im well please with this.
hi and thanks for the welcome, well Ive lost 4lbs this week, just thru dieting and have been out walking and trying to be more active.:)
trying to stay motivated is the hardest part isnt it!:eek:

Hey I'm from Bangor too & go to zumba twice a week. I'm on exante. Good luck xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

oh right, im new to all this, i didnt know there were so many different types of diets, and slimming clubs etc.
small world, i also go to class fitness, i go on a thurs night to alannas class!

Hi all,
I am a fellow Northern Ireland user and have been a member on here for quite a while, I used to go to sw classes but in December I decided to get a new phone (all singing, all dancing top of the range Blackberry) and decided to quit the classes to pay towards the phone.

I have signed up to do a tandem skydive for charity in June and am currently at the maxiumum weight aloud for females so have decided to do sw at home so that I'm not squeezing into my jumpsuit. Quite a few people at work are either current or ex-slimming worlders so it's great to talk with like minded people.

I'm back on the forums for that extra motivation I get when reading others stories and all the great info you supply.

Back