New from Scotland.

David-88

Hello all just signed up and really just looking for some information and help.

Live not far from glasgow, im 21 5ft 8or9 and weight 13.11 st naked lol.

Im not majorly over weight my legs are pretty well built my arms i would say are average its really just my belly im looking to sort out.

Im not on any kind of diet at the moment as not sure where to start but hope to do so in the next week or so. As for drinking its about 85% water as im a nightshift security guard ive got a water despenser here. Was drinking 2 times a week every week for a while but chucked that now ( Strongbow ) lol.

Recently just started back at the gym and hope to take it serious this time and get in as much as possible aswell as out on the mountain bike love the offroading. For the last few weeks id say im going to the gym then make an excuse not to go lack of motivation i think.

If anyone can give me any pointers on lossing the belly fast itl be much appreciated along with diet pointers or if anymore details are needed let me know :D

Good luck with it David. I'm from near Glasgow too, but have significantly more weight to lose, but sticking to the diet has been not too difficult for the past six weeks or so, and adding a bit of exercise has helped enormously.

Back